Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am actually going this Friday. I love it !!! It is quite pricey but you get a lot of food. Despite the fact that you have to pay separately for chips and a drink is kinda sad but I still love it. I also hate that the avocado is costly...but it's so good! I took my bestie and she loved it !!!
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
These kinds of restaurants are popping up everywhere and for me, Chipotle doesn't make the cut. Everything tastes fine but, with the emergence of similar restaurants, you would think they would expand options for their burritos but they haven't. Not the first place I would go for lunch or dinner.
Vivian B.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely loove Chipotle, however I hate the lines when you get there. One thing I have learned if you are on your lunch break from work is to call in your order and you can actually skip the long lines! I love the steak bowl, I get it every time!
Victoria S.
Chipolet is life! Always a great topic to discuss to hear what people do and do not like about it. I enjoy their food, however I have had a few issues with the respect from their employees. The one manager on the mainline in PA was beyond rude and unprofessional.
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
This is by far my favorite place to eat while I'm on the go. I crave it basically every day and it's all I can do not to stop that often! My favorite it a burrito bowl. The guac is to die for.

ingredients are always fresh and I've never had an unpleasant experience at any Chipotle I've visited.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
I live on Chipotle in college. It's the most convenient thing to eat and something that fills you up the most! It's ALWAYS crowded however, so normally you have to go early around lunch time to beat the giant crowd. This by far beats places like Qdoba
Megan C.
Honolulu, HI
Chipotle is my favorite fast food on the go. The cilantro rice, the cooling of the sour cream, the crunchiness of the lettuce, the melty cheese, the flavoring of the meat, the hint of sour from the jalapeno flavored Tabasco... what more is there to ask for! Just kind of disappointed that there's not one location in the state I'm residing in (Hawaii) and have to wait until I head home for the holidays, grrrr!
Mario D.
Denver, CO
I love Chipotle! Not only because it started in my home state Colorado in Denver but because I rememeber being little boy my dad would take me and my bro n sis to eat there at the ORIGINAL place and those memories will always stay. Its amazing how a local restaurant became so HUGE!! Great Job!
Giselle G.
Salem, MA
The food is great here I recommend people who like Mexican food to try it at least once because you will definitely be back for more! I rate it a B because it is a bit on the expensive side because things that would be considered extra such as chips, salsa, and a drink do add up pretty quickly.
Deslin C.
I can not live with out Chipotle!! A burrito Bowl is all I craved in the beginning of my pregnancy. All the food is organic and not process. You can taste the freshness of the food.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?