Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
This is by far my favorite place to eat while I'm on the go. I crave it basically every day and it's all I can do not to stop that often! My favorite it a burrito bowl. The guac is to die for.

ingredients are always fresh and I've never had an unpleasant experience at any Chipotle I've visited.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I can go on forever about Chipotle. I love their queserito. It's not on the menu but it is something you can ask for. Quesdilla and burrito in one. Go for it. I also love their bowls, love not having to get the wrap unless I am in a big carb mood.
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
I don't get the hype for chipotle. The food isn't so bad and isn't expensive but I don't like their burritos because most of it is just tortilla. They do have really good rice bowls though!! I recommend those.
Nathan P.
Their food is locally sourced and I enjoy that so much. Everything they make is by hand and I like how convenient and fast their service is! Their food tastes amazing and I recommend this restaurant rather than taco bell or other mexican restaurants!
Megan C.
Honolulu, HI
Chipotle is my favorite fast food on the go. The cilantro rice, the cooling of the sour cream, the crunchiness of the lettuce, the melty cheese, the flavoring of the meat, the hint of sour from the jalapeno flavored Tabasco... what more is there to ask for! Just kind of disappointed that there's not one location in the state I'm residing in (Hawaii) and have to wait until I head home for the holidays, grrrr!
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am obsessed with this place. I can go to chipotle about 3 times a week. What I love is the fact that I can actually choose every single ingredient I can add to my burrito. Apart from getting the burrito I always get chips with guacamole. THE BEST!!!
Giselle G.
Salem, MA
The food is great here I recommend people who like Mexican food to try it at least once because you will definitely be back for more! I rate it a B because it is a bit on the expensive side because things that would be considered extra such as chips, salsa, and a drink do add up pretty quickly.
Michelle R.
Norwalk, OH
Yum! My family and I eat out at Chipotle about once a week. I almost always get the same thing each visit; burrito, brown rice, pinto and black beans, light lettuce, chicken, hot salsa, corn salsa, and guacamole, and a side of their homemade chips.
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
I LOVE this restaurant. The ability to order online and skip the wait allows you more time to enjoy quality food with friends or family. Some may consider it expensive, but I believe you get what you pay for here. The food always tastes fresh and you know the meat hasn't been sitting out all day. Healthy options available for healthy living!
Shannon C.
Winfield, KS
I could eat here every day! I absolutely love this food. I always get a burrito bowl without beans/rice and add all the veggies and meat. Great for a low carb diet! I kind of make my own menu.......lol soooooo yummy, and the sour cream amazes me on how smooth pouring it is, nice and "thin". Wish mine at home was like that instead of a big blob :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?