Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Chipotle is one of my favorites! You can never go wrong with rice and beans in my opinion! It's super affordable and theyre always giving out free food lately so it's super worth it!
Nicole R.
Cheltenham, PA
I love their burritos. They are gigantic- almost to the point of being too much. They make it fresh right in front of you. It is very customizable. I get veggies in mine, & sometimes chicken. Their guac is like heaven on earth. If only they delivered.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
A fast food with a healthy kick!! At least it's not burgers or pizza... If you like Mexican style food and want something that kind of feel homemade, this is your place! The portions are big so be careful... you should totally get the Nacho chips...
Mario D.
Denver, CO
I love Chipotle! Not only because it started in my home state Colorado in Denver but because I rememeber being little boy my dad would take me and my bro n sis to eat there at the ORIGINAL place and those memories will always stay. Its amazing how a local restaurant became so HUGE!! Great Job!
Vanessa B.
Ann arbor, MI
Chipotle gang or die.
Despite the numerous health issues I still love this place and the burrito bowls are unbeatable. Everything is fresh and the customer service is always outstanding.
Lamekka T.
Henrico, VA
I go thru withdrawals if I don't have Chipotle at least once a week. I always get the half chicken/half steak bowl with brown rice. I love the chips & guac (it's just a ton of extra calories I don't need). It's good, cheap and fast and I love it.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA
Chipotle is Chipotle. If you arre looking for simple ingredients at a good price, I'd recommend Chipotle. It's definitely my go to when I want to be healthy but eat really good food.
Shelby D.
I visit chipotle quite a few times in a month. I love the chicken burritos with extra guacamole. Everything is so flavorful and taste o so great. The size also is amazing so it makes for a filling mean especially when you get the chips and guacamole and a yummy fuze juice to wash it all down.
Aisha P.
The new chorizo is wonderful! You get the full flavor when paired with corn shell, cheese and salsa. Anymore than that and you kill the flavor. It has just the right amount of heat. Not too much. Not too little.
Hannah S.
I love Chipotle- it's fast, cheap, great food that is surprisingly good for you. While many think that just because it is available that they don't use fresh ingredients, that is actually one of the biggest goals of the company. So when you eat Chipotle, you know that you are doing good for you!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?