Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Frannie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Chipotle has great food. Their burritos are massive and you can choose whatever you want on it. You have an array of options for your taco bowl, tacos, or burritos. I love going there but not frequently because it is pricey, but it's worth every penny.
Ayanna C.
Silver Spring, MD
Chipotle is my FAVORITE fast food restaurant! It's reasonably priced and you get a lot of food! I love that there are a variety of options for the hardy meat eaters all the way to vegetarians and vegans! I go at least 2-3 times a month. It's THAT good!
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
I am crazy about Chipotle. The ingredients are local and fresh and you can taste it! The staff is always welcoming and patient. Being a vegetarian, I was thrilled when they introduced sofritas! It's so tasty! I am a strong believer that if you don't like Chipotle, you're getting the wrong thing.
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's really good quality food and you get a LOT for the price.
I actually have a problem with how incredibly huge they are because I couldn't finish one even if I work on it all day, and by then it's not yummy and warm anymore.
But they're delicious.
Heather P.
Everyone I know raves about this place, so we decieded to give it a try when a location opened up pretty close to where we live. My husband and I were both not impressed at all. Service is slow, its over priced, they don't keep the warm stuff warm, and everything including their salsa lacked flavor.
Lokyi F.
What can I say, these burritos are HUGE and really delicious. I often find myself craving these. The steak and chicken is really good and the toppings are fresh and flavorful. It may seem expensive, but trust me, it's a HUGE burrito. A whole meal in one!
Ashley F.
Fort Myers, FL
Fresh and yummy ingredients, inexpensive , authentic as can be in a chain restaurant.
fun! I went thee for the first time when i was 12 and have been addicted ever since so when i am near a Chipotle Mexican Grill i feel the need to stop immediately! Best Mexican grill I've ever had! A+ if I could.
Anna M.
Dayton, OH
Seriously, I have been able to stay on a very low to no carb diet eating Chipotle salads. My family loves Chipotle and I can eat with them without compromise. The organic meats and farm fresh veggies are amazing! You can absolutely tell a huge difference. Who says "fast food" has to be a compromise.
Marisa M.
One of my FAVORITE! Places to eat! The food is delicious & I love the portions they give you! My favorite is the chicken bowl with white rice & black beans topped with corn, pick de gallo, guac, cheese & an order of salty chips on the side! Delicious! :)
Crystal R.
Orlando, FL
I love getting the bowls at chipotle bc they come with a bit more good than the regular burrito although both are exactly the same thing.

I'd recommend ordering online bc you don't have to wait in that ridiculous line that sometimes runs a maze through the store.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?