Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Autym H.
Chicago , IL
Living in an urban area I have an immense amount of mexican options. Taco/burrito places are a dime a dozen and are often open until 3am. You need a burrito? It's hard not to get one in the city. However, sometimes you just get a craving for something so tasty and only Chipotle will satisfy that craving. While it isn't authentic, it is fast food, and I'm sure it's a million, billion calories. But it's so darn good.
Alejandra M.
i LOVE THE RICE
To this day i haven't had a negative experience at chipotle and i feel that is because they do not change what they serve. i love how their food is fresh and consistant.
Eleanor W.
Lincoln, NE
I do not agree with Chipotle's marketing techniques. They mis-portrayed the agriculture industry with their scarecrow ad. The ideas they created about treatment of animals do not reflect on how food is truly produced. On my family's ranch, our cattle eat before we do every day, 24/7/365. They live in a pasture and are provided supplemental food, water, and shelter, and basically have a better life than I do.
Emily K.
Tinley Park, IL
The ONLY reason i gave chipotle 4 stars instead of 5 is because, lets be honest, this isn't "authentic mexican food".... seriously i wouldn't call anything about this place mexican, BUT that being said, i LOVE chipotle. The food here is so so so good! if you haven't eaten here before, try the burrito bowl with guac (guac costs extra). SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD.
Anna M.
Dayton, OH
Seriously, I have been able to stay on a very low to no carb diet eating Chipotle salads. My family loves Chipotle and I can eat with them without compromise. The organic meats and farm fresh veggies are amazing! You can absolutely tell a huge difference. Who says "fast food" has to be a compromise.
Jimena B.
Fairfax, VA
Chipotle is seriously heaven on earth. First, it's affordable & second, it's delicious. My favorite thing to get is a burrito bowl & the secret to get a good portion is to ask for double rice or double beans, or even both ;)
Dayne F.
Hialeah, FL
Although a lot of people like spicy foods for those of us who don't Chipotle is a definite no. Every single food item is extremely spicy and even the things that they say that aren't spicy actually are. I spent $20 worth of food and couldn't eat any of it.
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
I'm going to be completely honest. I like most foods but me being the type that doesn't love spicy stuff isn't totally in love with Chipotle. The only reason I eat it everyday for dinner beside the weekend it is because it's what my dad buys for dinner.
Kimberly K.
Davenport, IA
I am obsessed with the Barbacoa Burrito Bowl with black beans, white rice, all the salsas, lettuce, and a sprinkle of cheese. Cheap, fast, and most importantly fresh! I can usually get two meals out of one bowl and it tastes just as good the next day.
alexis g.
Galt, CA
Fresh ingredients always prepared in front of you. I alwags get the steak burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side and 4 scoops white rice no beans extra cheese extra sour cream extra medium salsa with a side of lime juice on the side. Bomb as fuhhhhh!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill