Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I do not agree with Chipotle's marketing techniques. They mis-portrayed the agriculture industry with their scarecrow ad. The ideas they created about treatment of animals do not reflect on how food is truly produced. On my family's ranch, our cattle eat before we do every day, 24/7/365. They live in a pasture and are provided supplemental food, water, and shelter, and basically have a better life than I do.
Good chain establishment. I always get a bowl with double grilled veggies, rice, and beans. They don't charge extra for the 'double' food, and then I have enough food for two meals :)
My FAVOURITE place to eat. Their carnita burrito bowls are THE BEST!! I try to eat healthy, but this is my go to cheat meal. Anytime I eat here, I must have an order of chips on the side.
The ONLY reason i gave chipotle 4 stars instead of 5 is because, lets be honest, this isn't "authentic mexican food".... seriously i wouldn't call anything about this place mexican, BUT that being said, i LOVE chipotle. The food here is so so so good! if you haven't eaten here before, try the burrito bowl with guac (guac costs extra). SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD.
I've been to Chipotle twice, once in Houston and once in Denver, and both times I was not happy with it. They have limited choices of toppings, the flavor in the meat isn't there and its just not worth the time or money. I by far prefer Qdoba to Chipotle.
Great place to eat if you would like a quick filling mexican type meal. I love that they offer vegas options too. I am not vegan but sometimes I don't want a heavy meal. Never been to a chipotle that wasn't super crowded, so if you go expect a nice line.
Meatless Monday Chipotle Wednesday Chipotle Friday Chipotle Sunday Chipotle me and my hubby go many times a week for Chipotle when it's meatless Monday we get the sofritas and every other time we just get two kinds of beans two kinds of rice and chicken
Freaking amazingly fresh, healthy, and delicious food!!! I have ti sat my faves are the veggie bowl, and the barbacoa bowl. Some locations are stingier than others with how much they give you... I miss the Winter Park, FL location; they knew our "usual" and would just make it when we walked in!
Although a lot of people like spicy foods for those of us who don't Chipotle is a definite no. Every single food item is extremely spicy and even the things that they say that aren't spicy actually are. I spent $20 worth of food and couldn't eat any of it.
Im not actually a fan of chipotle... i ordered a chicken burrito and...it just wasn't doin it for me..kinda felt like i wasted my money :/ everyone says try the steak...but idk.. so far..this place isn't great
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos