Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kasey B.
Miamisburg, OH
Great place. Great app. Very easy to navigate through when ordering ahead. However, I did have trouble when ordering. Not sure if they were just really busy, but when I tried to order on the app my pickup time was a minimum of an hour and a half later.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I simply cant believe the great quality and freshness of their products. These people moves so fast that you are not discouraged by the enormous line coming out of their doors. Love it
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Chipotle is dedicated to using fresh organic ingredients, and the flavors they coax out of those simple ingredients show that its totally worth it. Love everything about this place. Note: if you are hungrier than usual, you get about 60% more food when you get a burrito bowl, as opposed to a burrito.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
Good chain establishment. I always get a bowl with double grilled veggies, rice, and beans. They don't charge extra for the 'double' food, and then I have enough food for two meals :)
Jessica W.
Chipotle is my LIIIIIIFE! I would eat it every day if I could afford to spend $8 on a meal every day. Why is the guacamole so good? Is there heroin in it? I don't even eat guacamole but those chips and that guac? Seriously so good. Everything is always fresh and delist. Go Chipotle!
Amber B.
Midland , TX
Chipotle is MMMMM-GOOD! Very affordable and the portion of the bowls is share worthy! My husband and I eat here once a week. We share a chicken bowl and are satisfied completely! Not bad for a dinner for two at 7$.
Kelli R.
Holland, MI
Chipotle is one of my total guilty pleasures! I don't have one near where I live now, but when I was in Philadelphia this was my stop on my way home from work after a hard day. My go-to order is the naked burrito with brown rice, black beans, and fajita veggies! So flavorful and as far as "fast food" goes, I feel like it's one of the better options.
Candace G.
Stevensville, MD
Freaking amazingly fresh, healthy, and delicious food!!! I have ti sat my faves are the veggie bowl, and the barbacoa bowl. Some locations are stingier than others with how much they give you... I miss the Winter Park, FL location; they knew our "usual" and would just make it when we walked in!
Kylene G.
Buchanan , VA
I love going. Just wish we had one closer to us. Always fresh and yummy!! We always do a bowl just because I feel like the burrito is just too much food for myself. Hands down one of my favorites.
Elia J.
For a totally NON-Mexican-food Mexican place Chipotle is pretty good. I really appreciate that their menu is simple, yet still offers a lot of possible combinations, plus it tastes very good, but where I live in Arizona, an $11 burrito is kind of INSANE.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill