Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Haley S.
Louisville, KY
The title says it all. Chipotle has some of the most FRESH food you will ever find. I am always so impressed with their service and how they treat their customers. I always get the burrito bowls and they're always SO delicious. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good place to eat.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I've only been to Chipotle 5 or 6 times, but I absolutely love it. A burrito with half chicken/half steak, cilantro lime rice, cheese, and guacamole always hits the spot for me. Their burritos are literally the size of a newborn baby once they've rolled them up.
Pamela O.
Dayton, OH
I first tried chipotle a few years back and it has been one of my favorite places to eat since then, the burritos are huge and delicious but my favorite is the bowl because its all the flavor with less mess. Everything always taste fresh and I like dining at a place where I can watch them handling my food.
Monica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Theres a chipotle walking distance from my work and i refuse to go to it. Don't get my wrong, chipotle is delicious. I love their burrito bowls and guacamole.... BUT the feeling after you eat even HALF of a burrito bowl will leave you regretting your decision. I have talked to multiple people and have come to the conclusion that chipotle just doesn't digest well in most. I feel incredibly sick and bloated all day after.
Crystal D.
Gallatin, TN
Chipotle is a favorite with my law office. At least once a week we go as a group together for lunch. I love that the portions and the home cooked taste. This was a missing gem in my life being from the inner city I had never heard of it until I got the law office job in a different part of town. Very good.
Madison L.
Staten Island, NY
My favoriteeeeeee burritos and burrito bowls. Very pricey but you are paying for what you get. The line moves fast normally. I love the barbacos and chicken. Also the cilantro lime white rice is very good. Oove this place wish there was one on Staten Island
Emily K.
Tinley Park, IL
The ONLY reason i gave chipotle 4 stars instead of 5 is because, lets be honest, this isn't "authentic mexican food".... seriously i wouldn't call anything about this place mexican, BUT that being said, i LOVE chipotle. The food here is so so so good! if you haven't eaten here before, try the burrito bowl with guac (guac costs extra). SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD.
Jessica W.
Chipotle is my LIIIIIIFE! I would eat it every day if I could afford to spend $8 on a meal every day. Why is the guacamole so good? Is there heroin in it? I don't even eat guacamole but those chips and that guac? Seriously so good. Everything is always fresh and delist. Go Chipotle!
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
I'm going to be completely honest. I like most foods but me being the type that doesn't love spicy stuff isn't totally in love with Chipotle. The only reason I eat it everyday for dinner beside the weekend it is because it's what my dad buys for dinner.
Eleanor W.
Lincoln, NE
I do not agree with Chipotle's marketing techniques. They mis-portrayed the agriculture industry with their scarecrow ad. The ideas they created about treatment of animals do not reflect on how food is truly produced. On my family's ranch, our cattle eat before we do every day, 24/7/365. They live in a pasture and are provided supplemental food, water, and shelter, and basically have a better life than I do.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill