Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kacy B.
I love Chipotle. I can only speak to their chicken soft tacos - I can't ever manage to order anything else. I really like the flavor of their chicken, but oddly enough the thing that makes my mouth water most about Chipotle is their sour cream and cheese.
Melissa A.
Niles, IL
Even though this is not the real deal when it comes to mexican food, I have to say it is way better than Taco Bell. My only dislike about Chipotle is the tend to be cheap on the ingredients (portion wise) and you have to watch them and let them know or you will end up with very little in you bowl. They have a great selection otherwise and food is tasty.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I'm a Chipotle addict! Any time I get a chance to go I do because I cannot get enough! Their burrito bowls are filling and affordable and healthier than most fast food options! I will continue to go and recommend it to everyone! Chipotle Mexican Grill
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Chipotle is absolutely delicious and is probably the closest fast food restaurant to authentic Mexican food. The burrito bowl is definitely the best. The only complaint I have is that it was expensive to begin with and they just raised their prices even more.
Ashlee H.
Valdosta, GA
Every time I'm back home I got to chipotle at least 2-3 times before I go back to college . The food is always fresh and the ingredients are top of the line. I always get a chicken bowl with a side of chips. Sometimes I can get two servings out of one bowl !
Zoe S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I am absolutely addicted to Chipotle. We have one on my campus and I eat there at least once a week. If I get a burrito bowl it usually lasts me two meals and it's relatively healthy. Prices are great. Service is always wonderful. Food always tastes amazing.
Briana I.
I love chipotle! I always get a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side. I'd say it's good quality for "fast" food. I'm not a fan of the rice though, It tastes weird and makes my stomach hurt. wish it was authentic Mexican since it claims to be a Mexican grill.
Haley S.
Louisville, KY
The title says it all. Chipotle has some of the most FRESH food you will ever find. I am always so impressed with their service and how they treat their customers. I always get the burrito bowls and they're always SO delicious. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good place to eat.
Zayriliann L.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this place because it is different. I personally love the fact that it is a subway mixed with cantina food. The fact that I get to pick and choose what I want in my food is great and the variety Is also different. Now the taste personally is amazing, this place is my go to place when I'm shopping.
Charnell F.
I do not see why people still eat here. They announced that they use GMOs in their food so I stopped eating there a long time ago. The few times I ate there I didn't see what the hype was. It's overpriced and a small variety of food. Freebirds is much better.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill