Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ana M.
i have never try chipotle until my hubby took me there last week and omg i gotta say i love it! i order the bowl and it was so good!
i personally think its a little pricy but i think it worth it. i would definitely would go back again.
Charnell F.
I do not see why people still eat here. They announced that they use GMOs in their food so I stopped eating there a long time ago. The few times I ate there I didn't see what the hype was. It's overpriced and a small variety of food. Freebirds is much better.
Lizzette P.
I really enjoy going to Chipotle to eat a healthy meal. I love ordering burrito bowl because it gives you a good amount of food. It's always fresh, tasty, and the people are really nice.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Chipotle has a good taste I cant complain I love that their food is always fresh.There guacamole is VERY GOOD I can never get tired of it.One thing I can say is that if you eat it too often youw ill get tired of it .You should eat chipotle once in a while.
Katie Y.
I could eat here every day. Sometimes I do. I've considered working here, just to get a free burrito every day. I'm a picky person and they're great about providing me with plain rice (I don't like the lime!) and putting the cheese on top of the guac so the guac doesn't stick to my lid. Delicious.
Zoe S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I am absolutely addicted to Chipotle. We have one on my campus and I eat there at least once a week. If I get a burrito bowl it usually lasts me two meals and it's relatively healthy. Prices are great. Service is always wonderful. Food always tastes amazing.
Samantha L.
Azusa, CA
I love the salads here. The dressing has a little kick to it also. We usually eat dinner here about 1 time a month. The only con I can think of is the price. It is good food and I always go back but the price is high.
Lindsey G.
Lakewood, OH
As a college student, I'm always looking for a good deal, and Chipotle is very filling for under ten bucks, which is pretty awesome when you're on a budget. I have always hated waiting in the long lines, but with the online ordering app that even has a payment option, I just walk to the front of the line and pick up my burrito, no fuss. It's cheap, fast, and centered around all natural ingredients. What more do I need?
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
I once was on a business trip and during the conference I ate lunch at Chipotle everyday! The guacomole is AMAZING! I could eat that and the chips and be very happy! The food always tastes and looks fresh
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I've only been to Chipotle 5 or 6 times, but I absolutely love it. A burrito with half chicken/half steak, cilantro lime rice, cheese, and guacamole always hits the spot for me. Their burritos are literally the size of a newborn baby once they've rolled them up.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?