Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Natalie M.
Weston, MA
I absolutely love chipotle. i go and i get a bowl with salad brown rice, 2 taco shells crushed on top, fajitas, chicken, corn and guac healthy, filling and not too costly. absolutely love it. when I'm hungry and don't know what i want. chipotle is ALWAYS my go to.
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
Im not a big fan of mexican food but I'm a huge fan of Chipotle. I usually get the bowls and they're so delicious. Sometimes they burn the chicken though and it doesn't taste very good. I love the chips too they're so delicious. I eat here way more than I should.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I love this place! It's the only fast food place I will go to. The food is always fresh and made to order and customized just for you. I love the burrito bowls with the steak! Amazing!!
Kristina S.
Farmingdale, NY
Their new tofu sofritas are awesome. Not only am I happy to have an extra protein besides beans in my burritos, but I'm so happy that they're one of the first fast food chains to jump on the vegetarian-friendly bandwagon. It's also awesome that they source their meat as often as possible from kind farms.
Nakrista W.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely am in love with Chipotle! I like it better than Quodoba if though they're nearly the same thing. Love how the ingredients are freshly made and the entrees are very affordable. I love the chicken rice bowl! I'd recommend Chipotle for everyone.
Robin G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I enjoy Chipotle for their salad. The salad dressing is absolutely delicious and good to put on a burrito as well! The lime white rice is tasty as well! Fresh ingredients! But even when I get mild salsa, something still has quite a kick and makes it spicy.
Veronica J.
Wakefield, MA
I FXCK!NG LOVE CHIPOTLE. Their guacamole is always on point, the service is quick and efficient, the whole process is simple, and the ingredients are of good quality! I have not once had a bad experience at or from chipotle and am always satisfied and STUFFED.
Haley S.
Louisville, KY
The title says it all. Chipotle has some of the most FRESH food you will ever find. I am always so impressed with their service and how they treat their customers. I always get the burrito bowls and they're always SO delicious. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good place to eat.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
LOVE CHIPOTLE! I like that you can fully customize your meal with tasty, fresh ingredients. You get a ton of food for around $8. Also they have BOGO promotions lately so be sure to check their social medias for those
Emily S.
Philadelphia , Pa
Can't get enough of Chipotle. I probably eat there at least 3 times a week. They are healthy and affordable. I love how fresh they are. I build my bowls around my workouts and always go for light rice and double chicken. I love how customizable I can be.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?