Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
The food is amazing, filling, and can be split into two meals for one price. Getting the Burrito Bowl is the best value for money, but the burritos themselves can be cut in half and make two meals. Honestly has saved my bacon and my wallet for the past two years.
Atena S.
Foristell, MO
I love Chipotle and what they stand for. I really appreciate a fast food company that still once to be healthy. It is a bit on the higher end but you do get what you pay for. My typical go to is a salad bowl since it tends to be less messy than the burrito.
Taminka J.
First off when Chipotle first came to my city , lines were out the door for days on end. This place is great for a break from the norm of Taco Bell , good fresh ingredients that fill me up without breaking the bank. I just wish they had more options to choose from , this is def a straight forward place to eat
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
I love Chipotle! It is like a Mexican subway and I believe that everyone who hasn't had it should try it. You get to pick what you want, like a bowl or burrito and they also have vegan options. I believe they give you plenty of food for the price you are paying
Joan-Marie M.
Levittown, NY
I am truly addicted to Chipotle. The food is outstanding. I always get the rice bowl but my husband loves the burrito. You get your choice of rice, meat, beans, salsa and toppings. I like to add the guacamole too. All the food is flavorful and fresh. Just make sure you know what your getting before you get to the counter, you don't want a line of hungry people getting irritated at you.
Ligia D.
My favorite. Miss it sooooo much, I sometimes find myself daydreaming of it. The ingredients they use are always perfect, their menu is amazing and I love the fact that I can decide how I eat my meal and change everything according to what I'm craving that day.
Kassie C.
Canton, OH
I didn't know my first trip that all their meat is SPICY. I don't like spicy food. I couldn't even take more than a few bites. They barely put any cheese on it but load it with lettuce. I have discovered that the carnitas are not spicy,not really a fan of pork tho. I can only eat this once in a while. They need more topping options, in my opinion. Also expensive.
Christina P.
Chipotle has great food. I love how fresh and flavorful their cuisine is! If your vegan or vegetarian, they have options for you. If your a health nut, try them!! Their burrito bowls are amazing along with everything else on their menu. Stop by and try Chipotle.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I love Chipotle. I love that you can customize & make it as healthy or as bad as you want. The guac is great & I love the fresh chips. I always get extra cheese because they have the best!
Melanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I first heard of Chipotle through a friend. We went, and I got the burrito bowl with chicken. The cilantro lime rice was the star of the entire dish! I could eat just that with Tabasco. Which I love that there are huge bottles of Tabasco waiting to be picked up to be put on the food! Can't wait to go back.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?