Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ligia D.
My favorite. Miss it sooooo much, I sometimes find myself daydreaming of it. The ingredients they use are always perfect, their menu is amazing and I love the fact that I can decide how I eat my meal and change everything according to what I'm craving that day.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I love Chipotle. I love that you can customize & make it as healthy or as bad as you want. The guac is great & I love the fresh chips. I always get extra cheese because they have the best!
Kelsey B.
Cincinnati, OH
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat! I always get a chicken bowl with a tortilla inside, so i can mix up my own food before closing the burrito! The only down side is if I order online, my portions are always extremely small, even when I ask for extra.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
The food is amazing, filling, and can be split into two meals for one price. Getting the Burrito Bowl is the best value for money, but the burritos themselves can be cut in half and make two meals. Honestly has saved my bacon and my wallet for the past two years.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I love going to chipotle. My favorite item to get from there is the Chicken Rice Bowl. The chicken is so delicious and the rice is just divine. The portion is big- it's always a two meal deal for me whenever I get a bowl.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
I love chipotle so much. The food there is great, the quality is also a bonus. Another great thing that stands out for me is the fact they can take care of the people that have food allergies. My roommate has a terrible nut allergy and all their food is safe for her to eat. Not to mention the food is amazing.
Lisa A.
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
Who doesn't love Chiptole? The food is delicious, and they have plenty of healthy (or not) options. They are an overall good company, and the quality is great. We eat there at least once a week! And, if you take someone who's never been there before, your food is on the house!
Taminka J.
First off when Chipotle first came to my city , lines were out the door for days on end. This place is great for a break from the norm of Taco Bell , good fresh ingredients that fill me up without breaking the bank. I just wish they had more options to choose from , this is def a straight forward place to eat
Kassie C.
Canton, OH
I didn't know my first trip that all their meat is SPICY. I don't like spicy food. I couldn't even take more than a few bites. They barely put any cheese on it but load it with lettuce. I have discovered that the carnitas are not spicy,not really a fan of pork tho. I can only eat this once in a while. They need more topping options, in my opinion. Also expensive.
Melanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I first heard of Chipotle through a friend. We went, and I got the burrito bowl with chicken. The cilantro lime rice was the star of the entire dish! I could eat just that with Tabasco. Which I love that there are huge bottles of Tabasco waiting to be picked up to be put on the food! Can't wait to go back.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?