Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Who doesn't like Chipotle? No matter what you like, you can come up with whatever meal that suits your tastebuds and diet. Husband always get a burritto. I mix it up between a bowl, salad or tacos! Chips and guac are way too good. Their online ordering and pick up is the way to go during the lunch rush.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
As far as a fast food chain goes, this is probably one of the healthier ones. It is not too expensive for the meal, but the guacamole is not worth 2.50 for a tiny cup or dallop, even though it tastes great. My favorite combo is lime cilantro rice (extra because I love the flavor), steak, tomato and corn. I keep it nice and simple because I love the individual flavors without having the sour cream or spicy sauce overpower it.
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Faithful Chipotle follower for as long as I can remember. My parents brought me here for the first time and I've never left. I usually order the carnitas, and even during their pork shortage, I went to chipotle because the food is so good. I love everything they offer and I think the company is trying to do good by sourcing foods that are raised by small farmers. Now, after writing this review, I'm really craving Chipotle.
jennifer o.
I do really enjoy going to chipotle. The food is always very good and flavorful, and i like that it fresh and made to order. I usually order a burrito bowl and i love the number of options that they have for you to choose from. My only complaint is that they are a little pricey, but it s a nice treat every once and a while. And more recently they have been doing promotions online with coupons for b1g1 and free guac and chips.

Ashley J.
I think I like Chipotle the most because it feels healthy and fresh. I can get two meals out of one burrito bowl and I can control what goes into it. I stay away from cheese and sour cream so I feel good about the food that I'm eating. Their chicken is very flavorful and it's a filling meal for sure.
g V.
I love Chipotle. It’s fast food except with healthy and fresh ingredients rather than grease and fat. Whenever I go there I have a good experience. Their toppings are constantly being changed out for fresh ones and the food always comes out tasting fresh and fulfilling for the amount of money spent. I get a veggie bowl and it’s always difficult to even finish it cause they pack the stuff on. It’s great quality food.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
If I end up dying from any of the diseases Chipotle is allegedly spreading at least I will die happy because this is my favorite. But 4 stars because I shouldn't have to lowkey worry about getting poisoned every time I go. I'm still gunna go but still it would be nice to not have that as an option
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
It’s like a hit or a miss! Sometimes I go there and have the best meal and other times I go and wonder why I still pay 23 dollars for two people to eat. The staff isn’t all that respectful or smart. I had a lady at my local store ask me what kind of rice I wanted, white or brown, right after telling the 3 customers in front of me that they only had one kind left then getting my order wrong after repeating what I said. I still go though.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
I absolutely love Chipotle and the options they have. I always get a bowl and I love that you can customize what you want in it. The flavors are always amazing especially the Carnitas. I would recommend this to everyone. One of my favorite places to eat. I just wish there were more stores around
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
I mean you can't go wrong with Chipotle, there's different options for protein and a great option for vegetarians!

I personally like getting their burrito bowl, you can add as much or as little toppings as you desire. I love adding their corn salsa to my bowls and eating the leftovers with chips!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?