Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jacqueline T.
corona, CA
I always get the same thing when I come here, and its always tasty. It is kinda $$ but it's worth it to me. I go there at least twice a month. The portions are kinda uniform and it seems like extras can add up quickly. The line moves quickly too when it seems like like its going to take forever and bam your there.
Paula G.
I enjoy their barbacoa bowls. They have different types of meat from chicken, just veggies for vegans (really good veggies too) steak carnitas and shredded beef. Always juicy and tender never dry. Has different selections for everything to beans rice toppings salsa
Lovette A.
I la la love chipotle! It's a great way to get something healthy in a fast food like manner, or you can have it restaurant style by eating in the restaurant. The atmosphere is friendly & kind & the food always tastes great!
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
Chipotle's Vegetarian Burrito Bowl is my favorite quick meal ever. Now that they have added in brown rice, it's even better. Their food is high-quality, but isn't costly. Their guac is always perfection and how can you go wrong with their different salsas. Yum!
Amber C.
Kansas City
Chipotle is one of my favorite hangout spots. I go pretty often after classes with friends. The food can be kinda expensive but you can make it worth it by asking for extra of anything (except meat and guacamole) for free.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Have been going here for more than 14 years!!! i lover their burritos and bowls! you can tell them what you want your food to include. the sizes are great for the price as well! Love this place
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
One of our favorite places to eat as a family! Love that it is fast food, but so much better! My favorite is the barbacoa - absolutely delicious! And their guacamole is amazing. I love how your food is made right in front of you as well. Always fresh and delicious!
Deanna E.
Painted Post, NY
Ok, I don't really do fast food, but I'd heard great things about Chipootle and the quality of their ingredients. I have to say, it definitely stood up to the hype. I was VERY impressed! The food was fantastic, the service rocked, and it wasn't that expensive. Way to go Chipotle! You have a new loyal customer. :)
Tammy W.
Great place for fast food and a quick lunch/dinner option. I like the fact that they use ingredients with integrity and without hormones and antibiotics. It's fresh and quick. I can eat it all the time. The only setback is that the chips are a bit hard because it's been out for so long. Other than that, awesome place!!!
Teliah H.
Glendale, AZ
I love my steak burritos with extra rice, peppers, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese and lettuce with some chips and a regular size drink. The service is always great. love how the employees greet you right when you step into the building. Everyone is always friendly at the location I always go to.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill