Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Maria P.
I love their humungous burritos. I can eat two meals with one burrito. I like that I can see when they create my masterpiece. Fillings are fresh - you can see them right in front of you. The seasoning for the carnitas is awesome. Don't care for the barbecue chicken.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love chipotle burrito bowls. There isnt a chipotle that close to me (30-35 minutes away) and my husband doesn't like them so it is a rare treat when I do get to eat there. Many options but I keep getting the same thing because it is delicious! Will keep going.
Mandi B.
I love how you have control over what you want on your burrito (or bowl). It's generally the best tasting Mexican place (with some locations being an exception). My only issue is sometimes the steak still has fat on it and I have an issue with fat left on steak lol.
Olgita R.
Best thing ever , the chicken bowl is bomb , I go maybe every two weeks , I love the corn topping they have , overall everything they serve is really good and I would go as often as I can because I love the service they have
Jacqueline T.
corona, CA
I always get the same thing when I come here, and its always tasty. It is kinda $$ but it's worth it to me. I go there at least twice a month. The portions are kinda uniform and it seems like extras can add up quickly. The line moves quickly too when it seems like like its going to take forever and bam your there.
Victoriana R.
I love Chipotle! The food is super tasty and always seems super fresh. The meat appears to be of good quality and prepared nicely. So far, I haven't had a bad experience at this restaurant and will be back many more times!
Tanesha J.
Boca Raton, FL
I love eating at Chipotle. Even though it is a fast food restaurant, their food is always fresh to order. They also have a variety of different ingredients that you can put in your burrito/taco/quesadilla that is appealing to everyone. My favorite is the chicken burrito bowl. And their chips and dip are to die for.
Rachel M.
Amherst, MA
Try the quesaritto, it's part of the secret menu. Just ask them to make a burrito with melted cheese like a quesadilla. Then the wrap it all up and the cheesy goodness comes out, and It's oh so wonderful and lovely and you feel good and happy and full and accomplished for ordering an extra-yummy secret menu item.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of my go to places to eat. The staff are wonderful, the food is of great quality. My favorite item is the chicken burrito. It's very affordable and is well worth it. Everyone should try it
gisselle a.
Yonkers, NY
Best stuff ever!
I will make that 10-15 minute line anytime, I absolutely love this place.
fresh steak all the time on my Burrito Bowl, with Cilantro Rice and the extra sour cream and cheese... I can go on and on about this place m too bad theres only one around me....
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill