Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
I love Chipotle! Much more than that other place, which shall remain nameless... ;) And it's really not bad for you as long as you don't go nuts with toppings. For example, I do guac and cheese, but no meat or sour cream. Plus with the bowl option rather than a tortilla, it's really pretty freakin' healthy!
Julie M.
Austin, TX
I have loved Chipotle since my first encounter in 2001. No matter if I'm traveling or just need a quick meal on the go at home, the salads, bowls, and tacos always keep me happy and satisfied!
Krista F.
Omg! As a vegetarian this is own of my most favorite places!! The sofritas is incredible! It's not often I find good tofu. I usually get a bowl because I LOVE their chips and guacamole. It is totally pricey but not over priced, totally worth it!! And so addicting!!
gisselle a.
Yonkers, NY
Best stuff ever!
I will make that 10-15 minute line anytime, I absolutely love this place.
fresh steak all the time on my Burrito Bowl, with Cilantro Rice and the extra sour cream and cheese... I can go on and on about this place m too bad theres only one around me....
Tanesha J.
Boca Raton, FL
I love eating at Chipotle. Even though it is a fast food restaurant, their food is always fresh to order. They also have a variety of different ingredients that you can put in your burrito/taco/quesadilla that is appealing to everyone. My favorite is the chicken burrito bowl. And their chips and dip are to die for.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
My boys would eat here for every meal if they could. They love the quality and the quick service. Every birthday and holiday, a Chipotle gift card is on the list! I would definitely recommend.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of my go to places to eat. The staff are wonderful, the food is of great quality. My favorite item is the chicken burrito. It's very affordable and is well worth it. Everyone should try it
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to go for a fast, relatively inexpensive meal. There are so many ways to customize your order, and they use quality ingredients. They have the worlds best guacamole - definitely worth the up charge if you are a fan of avocados!
Jacqueline T.
corona, CA
I always get the same thing when I come here, and its always tasty. It is kinda $$ but it's worth it to me. I go there at least twice a month. The portions are kinda uniform and it seems like extras can add up quickly. The line moves quickly too when it seems like like its going to take forever and bam your there.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Chipotle is always a good choice! I will never get sick of it. I like getting a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, mild salsa, corn salsa, a little medium salsa, lettuce and guac with chips! So yummy.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill