Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
As we say here in the South, "Lord have mercy!" I've actually never had this before until I tried it for the first time. Trying to decide where to go with my coworker for lunch and was tired of all the same stuff so she drags me to Chipotle. I'm so glad she did, because I found a new fave. Chicken Tacos were so delicious. Everything tasted so fresh and was just simply awesome.
Heather D.
I love Chipotle. If you eat here, do not fear the sofritas! I know it's tofu but the texture isn't weird and the flavor will knock your socks off! I do wish Chipotle had queso though. For me, this one thing would make them better than Qdoba. As it stands, the 2 are tied.
Kathryn G.
Chipotle is so good, I drive 30 minutes from my home just to get Chipotle! I love the burrito bowl, its basically the insides of a burrito in a bowl. It's always very quick, no matter how long the line is, the staff has always been friendly, and it is reasonably priced.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love chipotle! I love their vegetarian food, especially their sofritas. Their quality is great! A little pricey, but I usually go here when I want to treat myself. Love that guacamole comes free with veggie meals :p
Amanda P.
I am a regular at our local Chipotle. I love that we now have Sofrias, a veg friendly option. The options are endless, but I wish they had either a queso sauce like Qdoba or a queso fresco option because I don't like processed cheese. On the plus, they are local farmer and eco friendly, which other similar chains are not.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Chipotle is a really good restaurant, I got the insides of the store recipes, and I can say it's all fresh and delicious when those doors open until they close. I'm in love with steak and half chicken bowl .I'm in love with there chips .. try it with there sour cream😄
Vivi E.
Chipotle burrito bowls are pretty much all I eat, lately. It started during my birth month... and it didn't stop. We get them 1-3 times per week! WE'RE ADDICTS!!!!
And, for under $20 you get two big containers of food. SO amazing. And, I love love love their corn salsa (sometimes the pablanos are extra spicy and it hurts! Fun).
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Chipotle!! I can't say enough great stuff about their food. It is grass fed, naturally sourced, and organically grown. The flavor profiles, nutrition, and convenience can't be beat! This is an excellent fast food healthy option. The barbacoa is out of this world!!
Betsy G.
Fremont, CA
For a while, I would go to Chipotle at least three times a week. I had to limit myself. Everything is so filling. Most employees are very kind and will give you extra of everything if you ask. Please note, if you ask for more meat, they may charge you as double meat.
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
I love Chipotle! Much more than that other place, which shall remain nameless... ;) And it's really not bad for you as long as you don't go nuts with toppings. For example, I do guac and cheese, but no meat or sour cream. Plus with the bowl option rather than a tortilla, it's really pretty freakin' healthy!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill