Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Liz M.
If you are looking for authentic Mexican food, Chipotle is not the place to go. Its food is really tasty and my best description would be an Americanized Mexican Food place. Its decent, it hits the spot. The food is fresh. The salsas are good. Price is a bit much, IMO.
Bailey S.
Fargo, ND
We tried Chipotle after hearing many good things about them. Yes, you get a lot for the money, but unless you can tolerate spicy food you won't be very satisfied. I went with chicken and my husband had the rojo (shredded beef?). To me the spice overpowered any of the other flavors in the burritos and I have a few options in my town that I can go to and prefer over Chipotle.
Marely M.
Las vegas, NV
My boyfriend and I both work so our schedules sometimes clash, and when we are off we are too lazy to cook so we always find ourselves at chipotle. This is the best place to go to when you're in a hurry but want really good food
Joanne K.
Saginaw, MN
My boyfriend and I were taken to this restaurant by our 18-year-old daughters (who love it); we couldn't believe the SIZE of these burritos! My boyfriend and I loved the taste, admired the nutritional value and enjoyed the fact that we could split one in half and get full (we do this often). It tasted very authentic.
Margaret S.
Richmond, Va
I don't understand people who don't like Chipotle. I don't care if there has been an E. Coli scare, I still love it! It's really not expensive especially for the amount of food you get (unless you get guac). You can also make it as healthy or as unhealthy as you want.
Betty T.
Ramona , CA
I absolutely love chipotle! The food their is awesome especially the burritos. I feel that you get a lot more than what you pay for! They are not stingy with their meats whatsoever! Just thinking about Chipotle makes me want to go and eat their! You will love their food!
Stella B.
Gardena, CA
A friend took my for my birthday, and I am a very picky eater but I am now addicted. I loved the fact that I can make my own bowl. I loved adding whatever I wanted without having to appear like a picky eater with a complicated order. But it sure was beyond delicious and its now one of my regular places to grab some grub
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a great place to eat and have some what of healthy food as fast food. There are always long lines so if you are in a rush this is not a good choice. There is a fair amount of choices to make what you want. I would recommend this place but its not a place I crave.
Heather D.
I love Chipotle. If you eat here, do not fear the sofritas! I know it's tofu but the texture isn't weird and the flavor will knock your socks off! I do wish Chipotle had queso though. For me, this one thing would make them better than Qdoba. As it stands, the 2 are tied.
Kathryn G.
Chipotle is so good, I drive 30 minutes from my home just to get Chipotle! I love the burrito bowl, its basically the insides of a burrito in a bowl. It's always very quick, no matter how long the line is, the staff has always been friendly, and it is reasonably priced.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?