Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Chipotle!! I can't say enough great stuff about their food. It is grass fed, naturally sourced, and organically grown. The flavor profiles, nutrition, and convenience can't be beat! This is an excellent fast food healthy option. The barbacoa is out of this world!!
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I cant complain. they have really good burritos. they might be a little pricey but one burrito for me is 3 servings so its okay. i think they taste great and like how they have different options that you can get the burrito in. also how they also have salads and tacos.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Love how fresh the ingredients from chipotle always taste. However I hate there is not a drive thru. Also the prices are a bit expensive but I guess you're paying for the quality. I love the chicken bowel and chipotle made me a believer in guacamole.
delicia h.
mira loma
I loveeeeee Chipotle!!! about once a week my husband will pick this up for dinner. The spices are great, and our chipotle is very nice, they kindly go to the back and get me rice without cilantro in it. This is my def go-to when i want "take out". i never feel as guilty
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love chipotle! Their food doesn't make me feel bad about. Yawed when eating it. It's average price and can be pretty cheap if you don't order drinks or any extras. Drinks alone add almost $3 to your order for just one.
Darby F.
I can't begin to explain how often I crave Chipotle. With protein, dairy, carbs etc. it's a perfect meal that always leaves me satisfied. My favorite part is their guacamole. No matter how hard I try, I cannot find a guacamole that I like better than Chipotle. It has the perfect blend of citrus, herbs and smooth avocado.
c v.
i love chipotle. the price varies state to state. i do believe that their food is of good quality. in jersey it is $7.50 but in new york it is $10.00, these are prices without the charge of guac.
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
As we say here in the South, "Lord have mercy!" I've actually never had this before until I tried it for the first time. Trying to decide where to go with my coworker for lunch and was tired of all the same stuff so she drags me to Chipotle. I'm so glad she did, because I found a new fave. Chicken Tacos were so delicious. Everything tasted so fresh and was just simply awesome.
angie h.
new bern, NC
i used to really love Chipotle until the e.coli breakout and even after that i gave them another shot and i was very disappointed. the chicken was so burnt it tasted like charcoal and most of it was fatty and gross. this happened to me twice in a row. i wont be going back
Betty T.
Ramona , CA
I absolutely love chipotle! The food their is awesome especially the burritos. I feel that you get a lot more than what you pay for! They are not stingy with their meats whatsoever! Just thinking about Chipotle makes me want to go and eat their! You will love their food!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?