Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mary Grace D.
Chipotle always has fresh and delicious food. It's my healthy alternative when I don't want to cook. I get the chipotle burrito bowl because you get a lot for your buck. You can even ask for tortillas on the side for FREE so you can use your bowl for tacos. It's super inexpensive, but I just hate waiting in line sometimes during lunch hour. They should deliver!
Autumn W.
Boca Raton
I believe this is one of the most healthy fast food place, I go maybe 2 times a month because I really love the choices as well as the quality is it. Everything is under $10 which is very affordable for a meal that you could eat/eat as a leftover. I plan on going this month since I haven't. It is also a great place to hangout with friends/family.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
When this place came to my town it reminded me as the subway for Mexican food. I love that it's considered a fast food place but no drive thru. They have higher quality foods than a taco bell in my opinion. And it's made better. You can get a burrito, taco, or a bowl with whatever you want in them. Consistently made also.
Natasha S.
This is one of my favorite places to eat. It's similar to subway where you get to pick what you want on your burrito, taco, and etc. My favorite thing to order is a burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, grilled veggies, sofritas, mild salsa, lettuce, guac. I recommend everyone to try it it's so good. Their sofritas are made out of tofu but it doesn't taste like tofu at all, it's like meat. It's definitely my favorite meal
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love this place. Yes, it is more pricy to the point that it is almost not really fast food to me, but I feel that the quality of the food I get is worth it. You do get a lot of food, that sometimes I eat half and save it for lunch the next day. The line may be long sometimes, but it usually moves pretty quickly.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Love love love this place !!! They have amazing food . The pros would be they have great guacamole and amazing chicken but also wondering service ! The cons would have to be somewhat pricey but it’s not dramatic . I eat at Chipotle Mexican Grill almost every Friday ! Love this food place Chipotle Mexican Grill
Laura S.
Flint, MI
We now have a Chipotle in our area, and I am SO HAPPY! My daughter talked about it all the time when she was on exchange in New York, and when they put one in our city, she told me I HAD to try it. It is now our first choice when we want fastfood or plan to eat out. It's fresh, it's nutritious, and delicious!
Adrianna H.
My favorite all time restaurant! The closest Chipotle I live by is 1 hour away. That Chipotle is in the same city my dentist is. Every time I go to the appointment, Chipotle stays on my mind. I keep going to Chipotle knowing there are other restaurants that I want to try like Jersey Mike's Subs, Jimmy Johns, and Firehouse Subs. But I can't stay away from Chipotle long enough to try new things!!!! I always get burrito bowls by the way!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I am obsessed with Chipotle. My husband and I eat here multiple times per week. Huge portion sizes, high quality ingredients and super fast service. I highly recommend Chipotle to anyone who is looking for an alternative to fast food. I am also really glad they have Coke Zero (and their tea is pretty good too.)
Brienna (Brie) F.
Goshen, IN
I LOVE CHIPOTLE. My go-to order is a burrito bowl with chips on the side. I've found that this options gives me the most bang for my buck as opposed to say ordering hard tacos. The bowl is always filled to the top, and the ingredients always taste fresh and seasoned to perfection! Definitely worth the money!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?