Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Caroline B.
Love! Love! Love! Chipotle is perfect for a easy semi-fast meal. It is a great customizable southwestern meal! Perfect for picky people like me! I love how you get to have a say and see everything that goes into you meal! It is also made right at the restaurant not frozen and shipped across country to be heated in a warmer.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
Chipotle is so good! The fresh ingredients and you can watch them make it all right I front of you. Everything on the menu is healthier than most other fast food chains. I go there at least once every 2 weeks on my lunch break. It's fast and delicious, how can you go wrong?
Jeniffer O.
S Hackensack, NJ
I love their fresh food although I find the portions to be a bit large. I also don't appreciate how much they charge for guacamole....added it on almost raises the total price of lunch by 50%. I love their chips and salsa. All in all, a great spot for a quick meal or lunch.
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
This food is SO delicious - FRESH, good, healthy, reasonably priced!

There is something about the freshness in ALL of the vegetables...The meat is so well seasoned - and as a bonus...the Customer Service is always above average <3
Cheyenne L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I really enjoy the vegetarian bowl and getting tortilla wraps on the side so I can make a couple of tacos. The ingredients are always fresh and most of the time locally grown. Since you get to pick out what goes into your bowl you can make a very yummy low calorie meal.
brionna g.
Chipotle offers great quality food for a reasonable price. Your meals will surely fill you up especially if you order a burrito bowl. They have a variety of meats, rice, burritos, vegetables, condiments, and drinks. I highly recommend eating here. You wont be disappointed.
Lauren N.
West Long Branch, NJ
Chipotle is not only great and fresh food, but it is also a great addition to any community. I am a class advisor at a local high school and we had a proceeds night in which Chipotle gave us 50% of the earnings to anyone that mentioned the school. It was our best fundraiser to date. Great food for a great cause. 5 stars!
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I'm so glad that sofrita is now available in New York. Love the different vegetarian/vegan options the have. If you order online to skip the lines, like I do, be sure to double check your order. 30% of the time they miss something or mess something up in the order. Worse for us vegetarians/vegans if they accidentally put cheese or sour cream in our meal.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I had my doubts about Chipotle, but after trying it for the first time, I now know what the fuss is all about. All the food is fresh, tasteful and absolutely delicious. And the business is great. A+
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Chipotle. After I stopped eating beef I thought I couldn't come here b/c I don't care for cubed chicken and the pork just didn't do it for me. Then they came out with sofritas. Who knew tofu could taste soooo good. It is delicious. I would eat here every day if I could.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?