Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jeniffer O.
S Hackensack, NJ
I love their fresh food although I find the portions to be a bit large. I also don't appreciate how much they charge for guacamole....added it on almost raises the total price of lunch by 50%. I love their chips and salsa. All in all, a great spot for a quick meal or lunch.
Dani R.
SO ADDICTING.
I eat Chipotle at least twice a month. Their burrito bowls are so good & I love the level of customization that you get by making it yourself. It has just enough spice to keep it flavorful without being overpowering.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I had my doubts about Chipotle, but after trying it for the first time, I now know what the fuss is all about. All the food is fresh, tasteful and absolutely delicious. And the business is great. A+
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
See, once I tasted food from here, it was okay. Like it is healthy and tasty but I think they can improve. It is pretty nice to have one of their cantina bowls but I honestly wouldn't trade taco bell's cantina bowls for any other. Although o also like moes' cantina bowls. Hehe
Caroline B.
Love! Love! Love! Chipotle is perfect for a easy semi-fast meal. It is a great customizable southwestern meal! Perfect for picky people like me! I love how you get to have a say and see everything that goes into you meal! It is also made right at the restaurant not frozen and shipped across country to be heated in a warmer.
Eva H.
My go-to place for something yummy and quick. Portions are extremely large. I usually would get a burrito bowl and split it with someone else. Must try- is adding their salad dressing to the your burrito bowl. Once you try it you'll never be able to eat your chipotle without it!!
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
I loved the chicken burrito and you can put lots of toppings on top. I only got to try it one time and I want to go back soon! The prices are a little high but for the good food and the amount they serve its really worth it!
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
I enjoy how chipotle's has fresh ingredients and is pretty healthy in comparison to other burrito places. I do wig though that their burrito's had as much flavor as places like Moe's and Hot Harry's though. It is also a shame they don't give out complimentary home made tortilla chips with salsa like the other places do also.
Lauren N.
West Long Branch, NJ
Chipotle is not only great and fresh food, but it is also a great addition to any community. I am a class advisor at a local high school and we had a proceeds night in which Chipotle gave us 50% of the earnings to anyone that mentioned the school. It was our best fundraiser to date. Great food for a great cause. 5 stars!
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I'm so glad that sofrita is now available in New York. Love the different vegetarian/vegan options the have. If you order online to skip the lines, like I do, be sure to double check your order. 30% of the time they miss something or mess something up in the order. Worse for us vegetarians/vegans if they accidentally put cheese or sour cream in our meal.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?