Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Megan M.
Youngstown, OH
My favorite "fast food" & i only live 5 minutes away so i usually order online while out shopping, then stop by and pick up dinner then home. I love that i can order online and walk in and walk out and head home. The food from my location is always good. keep up the good work!
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
Healthier alternative to "fast food", if you can call it fast food. it's easy to order from chipotle, and you get to see what you're putting in your food. very tasty and lots of options! what i love to do is get the bowl and add on a side of chips; it's more than enough for me!
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
See, once I tasted food from here, it was okay. Like it is healthy and tasty but I think they can improve. It is pretty nice to have one of their cantina bowls but I honestly wouldn't trade taco bell's cantina bowls for any other. Although o also like moes' cantina bowls. Hehe
Caroline B.
Love! Love! Love! Chipotle is perfect for a easy semi-fast meal. It is a great customizable southwestern meal! Perfect for picky people like me! I love how you get to have a say and see everything that goes into you meal! It is also made right at the restaurant not frozen and shipped across country to be heated in a warmer.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
Chipotle is so good! The fresh ingredients and you can watch them make it all right I front of you. Everything on the menu is healthier than most other fast food chains. I go there at least once every 2 weeks on my lunch break. It's fast and delicious, how can you go wrong?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
I had my doubts about Chipotle, but after trying it for the first time, I now know what the fuss is all about. All the food is fresh, tasteful and absolutely delicious. And the business is great. A+
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I'm so glad that sofrita is now available in New York. Love the different vegetarian/vegan options the have. If you order online to skip the lines, like I do, be sure to double check your order. 30% of the time they miss something or mess something up in the order. Worse for us vegetarians/vegans if they accidentally put cheese or sour cream in our meal.
brionna g.
Chipotle offers great quality food for a reasonable price. Your meals will surely fill you up especially if you order a burrito bowl. They have a variety of meats, rice, burritos, vegetables, condiments, and drinks. I highly recommend eating here. You wont be disappointed.
Krystelle D.
I freakin love chipotle! they're burritos are amazing and filling! i do get annoyed when i ask for guacamole, well aware that its extra, and i still get asked when i got the same chipotle every time. anyway, their carnitas burritos is awesome! very addicitve! i want one now!
Sarah L.
Webster, NY
I really love Chipotle! Two of the best things that they have done lately were to make the pinto beans vegan-friendly and roll out the Sofritas tofu option nationwide! The reason I gave them a B instead of an A is because I'm upset that they've hopped on the "humane meat" bandwagon. That myth needs to stop being perpetuated.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?