Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Melanie A.
Mansfield, MA
AHHHMAAZZZINGGGGGGGGG. 10/10 would recommend. Affordable yummy on the go meal. If you're on a super tight budget just get a rice and beans burrito and its like $2. Good quality from local sources.
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
We recently are at chipotle and Got food poisoning. My husband and daughter got it the worst. I've been dealing with a two year old that cant hold anything down. It's been such a miserable week for us. We will never eat here again.
Amy W.
I used to love Chipotle and lately it just doesn't do it for me anymore. I will occasionally go but it isn't as good as it was when it was first starting out. I would much rather eat at Costa Vida.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Chipotle is good but not great. After finding out that McDonalds invests all it's money into Chipotle I hate eating here because I think it's basically McDonalds. This food leaves you feeling full and sick and they don't offer Queso like my favorite burrito place, Qdoba does.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
Chipotle is pretty great, the. Chipotle by my university always has a line out of the door. The food is always fresh. They give you a ton of food and their sour cream is god like. I love this place.
Brittany L.
Saint Louis, MO
How does this not have an A++?! Chipotle is the best make-your-own burrito place out there. I love the guacamole and need to make friends with someone who works here so I can get the secret recipe! Everything is good.. the chicken and barbacoa are my absolute favorite. I'm glad they finally got brown rice, next they need to get a whole wheat burrito tortilla. Next time I visit Chipotle I need to try the taco salad because it looks amazing as well!
Dani R.
SO ADDICTING.
I eat Chipotle at least twice a month. Their burrito bowls are so good & I love the level of customization that you get by making it yourself. It has just enough spice to keep it flavorful without being overpowering.
Olivia
Can I get a hell yeahhhhh. This place is my life line. I could eat here every day if I could afford it. Whether you want to pile it all on to get those calories or if you're watching your diet it's all possible here. I have always had the freshest food and the meats are cooked so well. They make the guacamole right in the back where you can see it and don't forget the salty chips!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
The best fast food Mexican you will ever experience! It's fresh ingredients are so tasty! I get their rice bowls and always feel so full afterwards. The staff are always nice with is great. You get really good quality food here.
Taylor H.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Chipotle. It is so delicious, every thing tastes so fresh. The salsa is pretty spicy though, if you are used to medium go with the mild. The Guac is extra too, but SO worth it. I would eat here every day. If you like hispanic/Mexican food you will love this.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?