Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stacy R.
Scottdale, GA
This is my all time favorite place to eat. My boyfriend and I have literally eaten here 4 times in a row before. I love that the ingredients that they use are local and fresh! Every single time I go, it is the same great quality! You can never go wrong with Chipotle in my opinion.
Isabella R.
They're food is good...sometime. For me it really depends on which location that I go to. But it really angers me that they don't sell queso. That's my favorite part of Mexican food...processed cheese.
Atzimba P.
I absolutely love Chipotle. I come from a very large, traditional Mexican family. While Chipotle is not the most authentic Mexican food, it's still delicious and tastes fresh. My go to meal here is a chicken bowl with black beans, brown rice, all three salsas, lettuce, corn, just a little bit of cheese and a side of lime chips.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Chipotle is simply perfection. The guacamole is delicious, and you get a lot of food. I prefer getting the bowl and asking for a tortilla on the side--this easily makes 2 meals. I also love that the ingredients are better for you than other competetors. A great choice for anyone!
Aimee L.
Streamwood, IL
I love that there are healthier options out there for fast food than just your typical drive in, and this is definitely one of them! The better part is you can typically get two meals out of 1 if you are watching your portions because they give you so much. Love that everything is fresh and you can pick and choose what you like.
Mei T.
Malba, NY
The burrito bowls are fresh and full of veggies and your choice of meat. Some stores are more skimpy than others. I expect my bowls to be pretty loaded to the top. Love you Noto offers and free drink offers. It did entice me to come in
Clark J.
Central Point, OR
I have given this place three chances. Every time without exception I am disappointed. At least twice the food was cold and had to be remade, once it was warm (sort of) and I just ate it. I will never return and will not recommend it to anyone. In fact if I could give a negative rating I would do so, but I can’t so one star it is.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Chipolte is decent. I'm not sure what all the hype is about. I feel as if qudoba is easily in the running in quality but to each there own. Pricing is a bit high. But every once in a while it's worth the cave!
Alice S.
Troy, MI
Definitely one of the best of the emerging "fast casual" dining industry! Not only is it delicious, it also feels healthy. The portions are so big that usually a Chipotle burrito bowl lasts me 2 meals.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Overall I've had good experiences here, but the amount of food is not consistent through all locations. The quality of food seems to remain the same just very different sizes depending on the location.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill