Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Hannah F.
Minneapolis, MN
I always crave Chipotle and am never disappointed. That in itself, should be endorsement enough. BUT their customer service is also top-notch (have written emails about unsatisfactory encounters and am always impressed by their speedy response) and the guac. THE GUAC. That is all.
Kathleen K.
Chipotle is good food, obviously not the best Mexican food that I have ever tried, but it has quality taste. What makes this convenient is the lunch line style and it makes it a great place to go if you have a short lunch break. However, I personally am not a huge fan of their cilantro rice, they do put a lot of it in their burrito
Stacy R.
Scottdale, GA
This is my all time favorite place to eat. My boyfriend and I have literally eaten here 4 times in a row before. I love that the ingredients that they use are local and fresh! Every single time I go, it is the same great quality! You can never go wrong with Chipotle in my opinion.
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this company and the products they stand by, and the moral farming and sustainability practices they do. The taste is great, and the portions are generous for the price. And honestly I'd rather pay $7-8 for a meal and know I'm getting wholesome food rather than $1-2 for by-product and not sustainably farmed products.
Danielle S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have been to Chipotleon several occasions. On only 2 occasions have I ever run into an issue. The first was that they ran out of rice and were waiting on fresh rice however instead of leaving the rest of my food sitting they remade the entire order. The second occasion was a reallybusy night line out of the door, even though they were really busy the people working were beyond friendly!
Delilah S.
This is one of my top 3 fav fast-food restaurants if you would consider it fast food! They have many healthy options unlike other “fast food restaurants”. I wish there was one closer to my house but it’s always my go-to if I’m out and about! Also- the guac is worth the extra $ 😋
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I was really excited to try Chipotle out. I loved the atmosphere, however there really wasn't a variety of food choices. I'm kind of a picky eater so I wish there were more things that you could add to your burrito or quesadilla. I did really like my food though. I think they should add chips and cheese dip to the menu as well.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I like chipotle I go there on my lunch break sometimes. It has good food and good price. But the chicken sometimes is weird and the meat it has fat in it. So every time I go I hope that the chicken taste good.
Monica B.
I love Chipotle! I eat there several times a week! It's fast and delicious! My favorite is the veggie burrito bowl. I love that they are generous with their servings and everything tastes fresh and yummy. I would have had Chipotle cater my wedding but they were not catering yet.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
This is literally my favorite restaurant. I could go for a burrito any time of the day and it never gets old. The quality is superb and the taste is outstanding. They always do a great job in preparation for the burrito. I would always go to chipotle over any other Mexican grill.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill