Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle is simply perfection. The guacamole is delicious, and you get a lot of food. I prefer getting the bowl and asking for a tortilla on the side--this easily makes 2 meals. I also love that the ingredients are better for you than other competetors. A great choice for anyone!
They're an off-menu item but if you ask for one, they will make it. it is what it sounds like: a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla. they give you some serious VIP treatment (comparatively) when you ask for it, and it's the same price as a burrito! it's also the size of a football.
Chipolte is decent. I'm not sure what all the hype is about. I feel as if qudoba is easily in the running in quality but to each there own. Pricing is a bit high. But every once in a while it's worth the cave!
I enjoy Mexican food a lot and was looking for a place that's like Taco Bell, but better. Chipotle seemed promising because everyone and their mother loves it! I've been there a few times and I just do not like it. It is pricey, and for that type of money the food should be better.
Overall I've had good experiences here, but the amount of food is not consistent through all locations. The quality of food seems to remain the same just very different sizes depending on the location.
So tasty! For a "fast food" type place, Chipotle has really outdone itself. We all know that the ingredients are fresh and held to a certain standard regarding quality, and it shows! The food is always fresh tasting and yummy. If you have a sensitive belly though, beware! Also, the app is super convenient and easy to use. Love!
No matter what ecoli scares Chipotle is I'm still going to eat there. It's the healthier fast food choice if you portion it right, because if you eat the whole burrito or bowl. I usually get a salad and skip out of the rice and chips.
This is my all time favorite place to eat. My boyfriend and I have literally eaten here 4 times in a row before. I love that the ingredients that they use are local and fresh! Every single time I go, it is the same great quality! You can never go wrong with Chipotle in my opinion.
I love Chipotle and the taste. It's always really busy whenever I go and you usually have a 10 minute wait in line to order but the food is fresh and always tasty. Only down is that you have to pay $2 extra for guac!
I was really excited to try Chipotle out. I loved the atmosphere, however there really wasn't a variety of food choices. I'm kind of a picky eater so I wish there were more things that you could add to your burrito or quesadilla. I did really like my food though. I think they should add chips and cheese dip to the menu as well.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos