Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kelly K.
Indianapolis, IN
Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of my favorite places to eat. It was more expensive than most fast food, but it is defintely worth every single penny. The one thing I dislike is that you have to pay extra for guac, but other than that it is an overall great place! The employees are always helpful and looking for your best interest.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I've only had chipotle once so maybe it was just a bad experience but I didn't know why everyone liked it so much. I got a burrito and everyrhing in it was cold. It wasn't good at all. Whenever I've had a burrito before it's warm throughout. I'd choose pancheros over chipotle any day.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I love the their food, price is a little too much. Only time when I double my order is for their Halloween special deals, or promotional days. Flavors are so surreal and natural. Always coming here to grab something!
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Chipotle is a great place to eat. I always tend to gravitate towards the Steak burrito and I love it. The one thing I find bad about this place is that its a bit pricey. I would go there more often if price wasn't as high as it is. Everyone that I recommended this place to, loves it!
Alyssa D.
Paris, KY
I really didn't enjoy being there. I went I've because I heard many people talking about it and I honestly believe that it's overrated. Nothing comes with your meal, you have to by sides ($4+) and drinks separately. When I got my veggie burrito..after they forgot to even put veggies in it, I found out that it is extremely overpriced and the rice that was in my burrito was crunchy and under done.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
So tasty! For a "fast food" type place, Chipotle has really outdone itself. We all know that the ingredients are fresh and held to a certain standard regarding quality, and it shows! The food is always fresh tasting and yummy. If you have a sensitive belly though, beware! Also, the app is super convenient and easy to use. Love!
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I like chipotle I go there on my lunch break sometimes. It has good food and good price. But the chicken sometimes is weird and the meat it has fat in it. So every time I go I hope that the chicken taste good.
Raiza P.
Menifee, CA
I know it's not authentic Mexican food, but what I' love about Chipotle is that they use meat that isn't preserved ! The veggies are fresh and employees are definitely clean. They also can customize a burrito or taco into a veggie meal! I know this because my boyfriend worked here for awhile so I am a consistent chipotle eater!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Chipotle is simply perfection. The guacamole is delicious, and you get a lot of food. I prefer getting the bowl and asking for a tortilla on the side--this easily makes 2 meals. I also love that the ingredients are better for you than other competetors. A great choice for anyone!
Jenny C.
Always got me coming for more :) This is how you know they are good. Even though they raised the price, customers are constantly coming back for more! Also that guacamole is awesome. Who likes paying extra for guac? But at the same time, it does not taste the same without guac :(!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill