Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
This is my favorite fast-food takeout spot. I love that you can see all the ingredients for your burrito out in front of you so you can judge the quality of what you are paying for. I would eat here more often if there was one closer to where I lived. (The closest one is 20 min away).
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I love the their food, price is a little too much. Only time when I double my order is for their Halloween special deals, or promotional days. Flavors are so surreal and natural. Always coming here to grab something!
Jennifer C.
Kent, OH
I have never been let down with a visit to Chipotle, and I am not a "fast food" person. Ingredients are fresh, and your order is custom made to your specifications right in front of you. I like that brown rice is an option, and they try to use local and humane options when possible
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Chipotle is a great place to eat. I always tend to gravitate towards the Steak burrito and I love it. The one thing I find bad about this place is that its a bit pricey. I would go there more often if price wasn't as high as it is. Everyone that I recommended this place to, loves it!
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I've only eaten here a couple times and you definitely get your money's worth. I was a little put off by the price but then I realized you basically get two meals for that price. I like to get the bowls with everything and it's so delicious. So glad we just had one open up in Duluth.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have never been disappointed by Chipotle. I always get a filing meal. it's not always the healthiest but you can make adjustments to make it healthier. it's a good place to meet up with friends because you can make a vegan meal as well as a carnivore delight to sit everyone's needs.
Geneva S.
Harrisburg, PA
I've only had Chipotle once, and it made me sick. Not because of the food preparation, just because theres a lot of sodium in their products. They could do without all of that. But the overall taste is great! Wish I could eat more of it lol
Kristin R.
If you're looking for something fast and easy but healthy as well, Chipotle is the perfect choice. The ingredients are so fresh tasting and you get to build your own burrito, bowl, etc in order to satisfy your specific cravings. I never fell gross after eating Chipotle, just full and great! The meat is all good- especially if you like spice. Most of the meat choices are a little spicy. The guacamole is delicious as well! You can't go wrong with Chipotle!
Hayden K.
Chillicothe, OH
Chipotle in my opinion is the best fast food mexican restaurant. Your food takes seconds to prepare and the quality is beyond great! Every chipotle I have been to, local or not, the staff have been upbeat, helpful, and friendly. The food has always been consistent and very good! The price is very affordable, me and my boyfriend sometimes have chipotle every day. I am in love with chipotle! My bowl is always customized by me and the chips are so delicious!!!
Kaylee S.
Norfolk, VA
I eat fairly often at a similar concept restaurant called Moe's and was VERY disappointed in Chipotle. I have always heard how good their food was and upon tasting my own thought I might enjoy a can of dog food more. The food was gross, the service was awful, and the place was so crowded I could hardly breathe. I will NOT be returning.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?