Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Chipotle Mexican Grill has great burritos and burrito bowls. I love how fresh their ingredients are everyday! The burritos are great, but if you want to opt for a healthy option, go for the burrito bowl which contains everything you would get in a burrito minus the tortilla. I think the guac is always overprices but I still like to get it with my meals!
Chelsea W.
COLUMBUS, OH
I go through Chipotle binges where I'll eat it often for awhile and then go months without having it. It's a little expensive for fast food, but the quality of the food is good reason for that. My main complaint is that the amount of food you get can vary so much between locations and even just workers at the same location. I also wish they had queso like Qdoba.
Ashley C.
The fajita burrito is my favorite item, I've never gotten anything else because I can't stray from it. Loaded with chicken, cheese, peppers, onions and rice, it's got all of my favorite things. I add on a bag of chips, which are almost always stale, but that's what makes them so darn good, and a bottle of apple juice, and for about $10, I leave fat and happy.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband loves Chipotle, its pretty good, I like how you can customize the items. I like that its fast food that is good and healthy for you because that is the corporate policy. And you can taste the difference. The price is fair. I think you can make far better food from home, because this is pretty simple fair, if you really break it down.
Asiah J.
El Cajon
At first I wasn't too hyped to eat at Chipolte. But now I love it. I usually get a quesoritto (quesadilla burrito) or a burrito bowl. I don't really care for their chicken because it's usually fatty so I get the Barbacoa! It's always so tasty and don't forget that guacamole is extra!
Also the chips have a lime flavor and they're delicious.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
Despite some health scares in the news, I still love Chipotle. I've never had a bad experience here. The food is always good and prepared nicely. They've recently been having a lot of promotions, which I like. It's definitely been bringing me into the store more often. I do like that they offer online ordering so that you can skip the line. I wish the price of guac wasn't so expensive though.
Kristin M.
I do really love this place. My favorite thing to get is a veggie burrito with brown rice, black beans, corn salsa, guacamole, lettuce and just a bit of sour cream. Their salad bowls and tacos are fabulous too. The best part is that you can always get exactly what you want because you tell them what to put on each menu item you order. Want just a hint of hot sauce, but extra guac? No problem! Want half chicken and half steak? Just ask! The food is fresh and responsibly sourced. The only thing that would make them even better is if they had a drive thru so that I didn't have to haul the baby out of the car to pick up lunch.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I’m a person who tries to eat as healthy as possible. I usually cook my own food or get salads. Chipotle is the only fast food chain that offers healthy-ish meals.
When I have a busy day and have no time to cook my own meals I go to Chipotle and order salad with chicken and vegetables. I’m sure they’re some unhealthy fats in the meals but compared to other fast food chain Chipotle is definitely better.
They’re prices are a little expensive but their food is delicious.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Cannot go wrong with Chipotle!!! Chipotle is my lifeeeeee!! Haha! I love this place. I could eat it every week! So delicious and fresh!!! I like that you can pick what ya want. So if you don't like spicy you don't need to make it so spicy! So delicious! I usually make a bowl when I visit. I love their chips too, mmmm!!!
Mary Grace D.
Chipotle always has fresh and delicious food. It's my healthy alternative when I don't want to cook. I get the chipotle burrito bowl because you get a lot for your buck. You can even ask for tortillas on the side for FREE so you can use your bowl for tacos. It's super inexpensive, but I just hate waiting in line sometimes during lunch hour. They should deliver!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?