Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lila R.
Jacksonville
I ate it once a few years ago, and was very unimpressed. I thought it was severely overpriced for the small amount of food I got, and the taste wasn't that great.

Fast forward to this week, I've eaten them twice in three days (the boyfriend's nephew keeps wanting to eat there), and while the portion sizes have improved greatly, and the taste is slightly better than what I remember, I'm still very disappointed in them.

I expect a chicken burrito to actually have CHICKEN in it, rather than the rice burrito with tiny bits of chicken sprinkled on top. Also, the lettuce in it tastes weird.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
My co-workers and i go to chipotle for breaks. i usually get a bottle with a soft taco under it. i get chicken, brown rice, corn, cheese, and extra sour cream. I'm pregnant at the moment so i been it eating it a little more offer then i usually do. i tried their tacos also their really good too.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
One of my favorite "fast food" restaurants! I love coming here to get a burrito bowl.  I feel the ingredients are fresh and the food is worth the price.  I wish they offered a bit more on their menu, but that doesn't sway how I feel about Chipotle.  I will continue to be a customer of theirs.
KHADIJAH M.
When I say you get a big fat delicious healthy burrito for no more than $7 I mean you get a big fat delicious healthy burrito for no more than $7. I absolutely love Chipotle and their burritos and burrito bowls. They are so filling and can definitely be considered a great lunch and/or dinner.
Samantha B.
Fayetteville, NC
I can't even cheat and give them anything other than 5 stars. I've never had a negative experience, and I always get out of there in a timely manner.

I would say this is my favorite fast food but I don't even consider it a fast food because of the quality and service is always wonderful.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
My scale does not thank you chipotle, but you are so yummy I can’t resist. I love their bowls and I always get one with guacamole and yes I know it’s extra thank you. Their chips with that hint of lime are also amazing...I love chipotle chipotle is my life what can I say
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Chipotle is by far one of my favorite treat restaurants. The food is healthy and they offer a few different options. You can either get a bowl, burrito, or tacos. They have different kinds of rice, beans, toppings, and salsas to make your meal complete. The chips are amazing but do not came as a part of the meal. You can either dine in, outside at the patio, or take your order to go. As much as I love eating here, I’m not able to go often because of the expense. It’s definitely a great treat though!
t s.
So delicious. If you want something that will fill you up go for the burrito and if you just want something light go for the bowl. It’s not too spicy, very flavorful. They have really good customer service and will fix your food to your liking. It’s fun to go there on Halloween to see all of the people dressed up.
Cierah D.
Lansing, MI
OMG I LOVE CHIPOTLE! CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFE! I eat here like every time I’m on campus and in need of a quick tasty meal! I usually do a bowl & chips when I go but I’m planning on broadening my horizon and trying everything on the menu cause I’m sure it’s all delicious!
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite “fast food” restaurants. I don’t really consider it fast food because the ingredients are so fresh and healthy. I love the burrito bowl. The rice and chicken always taste amazing. Gotta have the lime chips! Wish they had even more locations.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill