Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alyssa D.
Paris, KY
I really didn't enjoy being there. I went I've because I heard many people talking about it and I honestly believe that it's overrated. Nothing comes with your meal, you have to by sides ($4+) and drinks separately. When I got my veggie burrito..after they forgot to even put veggies in it, I found out that it is extremely overpriced and the rice that was in my burrito was crunchy and under done.
Kristen C.
Whitney point, Ny
I tried Chipotle for the first time last week and i must say it was very disappointing. The atmosphere isn't inviting, the workers were rushing us even when it wasn't busy. Tofu wasn't an option. My burrito was rolled wrong. I must say that the quality of the ingredients were great.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I've only had chipotle once so maybe it was just a bad experience but I didn't know why everyone liked it so much. I got a burrito and everyrhing in it was cold. It wasn't good at all. Whenever I've had a burrito before it's warm throughout. I'd choose pancheros over chipotle any day.
Joann R.
Josephine, TX
I love chipotle. They have the best tasting food all around. I always like to try different combinations when I go there, but their chicken is my favorite. Their guacamole is so good with their homemade chips! I love this place. It is also very easy to stay healthy while going here.
Debbie R.
Lately the quality of there food has lost credibility with me.. The avocado were tasteless the server told me it wasn't in season and I should try back in a months time.. The meat very dry, Did i mention they were out of soda.. This took place in Mia FL NEVER again at that location
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I've only eaten here a couple times and you definitely get your money's worth. I was a little put off by the price but then I realized you basically get two meals for that price. I like to get the bowls with everything and it's so delicious. So glad we just had one open up in Duluth.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I love the their food, price is a little too much. Only time when I double my order is for their Halloween special deals, or promotional days. Flavors are so surreal and natural. Always coming here to grab something!
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I love the tofu taco meat it is so darn good and it is waaaay healthier than actual taco meat. I like to do the taco bowl and spare myself the calories and tummy ache from the tortilla. The guacamole is so fresh and delicious! I love to use their fresh chips to scoop up bites of my taco bowl! A little on the pricey side for what it is.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Ok, nobody hate me but Chipotle just does not impress me! We have Moes, FreeBirds, and Chimee V's where I live and I would rather go to any of those before Chipotle. They are a bit overpriced and not that tasty but their guacamole is yummy!
Catalina N.
I love Chipotle and I go there frequently, but I also think they make the chicken with some sort of spices that make it super spicy! I'm pretty sensitive to spiciness so whenever I go there, I get the steak. Also, I've been to Qdoba and they have their chicken without so much spiciness.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill