Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Ok, nobody hate me but Chipotle just does not impress me! We have Moes, FreeBirds, and Chimee V's where I live and I would rather go to any of those before Chipotle. They are a bit overpriced and not that tasty but their guacamole is yummy!
Joann R.
Josephine, TX
I love chipotle. They have the best tasting food all around. I always like to try different combinations when I go there, but their chicken is my favorite. Their guacamole is so good with their homemade chips! I love this place. It is also very easy to stay healthy while going here.
Mandy B.
I love chipotle! Unfortunately I don't get it as much as I would like! I love to get the bowl with the chicken. The taste is fantastic and not over powering. The bowl is the perfect amount and is filling.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I've only eaten here a couple times and you definitely get your money's worth. I was a little put off by the price but then I realized you basically get two meals for that price. I like to get the bowls with everything and it's so delicious. So glad we just had one open up in Duluth.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Amazing food , the thing i like about it that it offers complete meal like all in one , rice chicken beans ,salad everything , and not that expensive i often have it , being diet and health conscious highly recommended
Bethany S.
I love that I get to personalize everything that goes on my food. I get a burrito every time and I have worked with different amount of ingredients that now I knoe exactly what is my favorite combination. I always make sure when I'm going down the ingredient table I tell them extra rice, black beans, chicken, a little cheese and lots of sour cream. That's how I like my burrito but there's lots nore including, steak, corn, hot sauce, guacamole, and pico de galo.
Alyssa D.
Paris, KY
I really didn't enjoy being there. I went I've because I heard many people talking about it and I honestly believe that it's overrated. Nothing comes with your meal, you have to by sides ($4+) and drinks separately. When I got my veggie burrito..after they forgot to even put veggies in it, I found out that it is extremely overpriced and the rice that was in my burrito was crunchy and under done.
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
This is my favorite fast-food takeout spot. I love that you can see all the ingredients for your burrito out in front of you so you can judge the quality of what you are paying for. I would eat here more often if there was one closer to where I lived. (The closest one is 20 min away).
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Despite the recent bad publicity about Chipotle, I still frequent the one by my home often with my roommates. I have never once been sick and I am always so full after eating there. Their chips are a bit too salty for my taste but I love their burrito bowls.
Kaylee S.
Norfolk, VA
I eat fairly often at a similar concept restaurant called Moe's and was VERY disappointed in Chipotle. I have always heard how good their food was and upon tasting my own thought I might enjoy a can of dog food more. The food was gross, the service was awful, and the place was so crowded I could hardly breathe. I will NOT be returning.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill