Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sarah C.
This is such an amazing company! Every time I am in there, no matter the location the service is awesome! All the food has a fresh taste and is a twist on fast food when I am in a hurry! One of my favorites!
Robbie N.
Russellville, AR
The first time I ever had Chipotle, I was in Phoenix. It was absolutely amazing. I have only ever gotten the barbacoa burrito (barbacoa is a kind of marinated steak). Out of all the Chipotle's I have been to in the country, they always have incredible service and amazing food. And you get a lot of food for the price, definitely worth it.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I used to LOVE how you could customize your order until I realized it's much cheaper to cook an authentic Mexican dinner at home. My favorite selection from Chipotle is tofu sofritas. For those who are health conscious and live in California or Washington I recommend checking it out as it is amazingly vegan and is made with organic tofu.
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I am in love with Chipotle, i love the different options. There is always a way to spice up what you get. i definitely think that people prefer Chipotle as a Mexican restaurant. there was a Qdoba and a Chipotle next to each other in my town and the Qdoba went out of business within months...
Catalina N.
I love Chipotle and I go there frequently, but I also think they make the chicken with some sort of spices that make it super spicy! I'm pretty sensitive to spiciness so whenever I go there, I get the steak. Also, I've been to Qdoba and they have their chicken without so much spiciness.
Kelsey F.
Junction City, KS
Chipotle is very good as well as healthy. They try to stay organic as possible. My favorite dish I get there is the shredded chicken burrito bowl. I add lettuce , peppers and a little cheese. With a lemonade :)!. I love this resturaunt.
Natalie P.
Clifton Park, NY
I look forward to going to Chipotle two or three times per month. Even though I don't like the cost of guacamole, I will pay for it each time. The meat is great and they advertise it to be eco-conscious and sustainably made. The lines are never too long and even at a rushed time like lunch I am always able to find a seat with coworkers.
Courtney P.
I prefer another chain over this one but this is above another. In a pinch it'll do. The flavors can be off sometimes, but overall I like the experience and price point. I don't normally crave or go since it isnt really a top choice in my area.
Joann R.
Josephine, TX
I love chipotle. They have the best tasting food all around. I always like to try different combinations when I go there, but their chicken is my favorite. Their guacamole is so good with their homemade chips! I love this place. It is also very easy to stay healthy while going here.
Maika P.
Burbank, CA
Who doesn't love chipotle? i love it because it's so customizable that even picky eaters are able to get their fix. i like that the meat is organic and farm fresh. everything tastes amazing! you can tell it's quality ingredients. i haven't even mentioned the price yet.. it's yummy and affordable! their guac.. hands down BEST out there.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill