Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX
I had an issue a few weeks ago at a Chipotle restaurant. They called me the next day and I came in to the same restaurant and was giving the VIP treatment. I love that the bowls I get are made form recycled materials and that they do their best to be Eco-friendly. you can tell my the decor.
Katrina P.
Broadway , VA
I don't mind Chipotle, but it gets old really quickly. I suggest you try Moe's. Moe's is amazing, I love it and they have enough options that it doesn't get old right away. It's nice that Chipotle cares so much about where it's food is coming from, but Moe's does as well. I even prefer Taco Bell to Chipotle. At least it is going to be cheap.
Katie G.
Wichita
Chipotle Mexican Grill is a great option for quick, on the go, delicious food. They have a variety of options that cater to just about everyone's liking. It's a great place to grab lunch on the job, or to meet a friend and catch up. The food is high quality, but remember that guac is extra.
Adriana O.
I'm typing this review while I wait for my best friend to get out of class so we can go to Chipotle for a late lunch! It's absolutely delicious! I get a chicken burrito bowl; I feel like you get more of your money's worth since you get more food overall, & I usually splurge & get guac ;)
Maria H.
Arlington, TX
I love the flavor attempt. It is really good chicken and really good lime cilantro rice the only thing I don't like is how its always cold understand the cold toppings might contribute to that but maybe they should warm it up a little more for customers who would like that. I still love chipotle. I never leave hungry with that bigo burrito =)
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
Most of the time the local Chipotle has nice food. The lines are almost always out the door so it is best to order online as you can skip the line and pick your meal up at the catering area. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. I would recommend the bowls with fried tofu Sofritas.
Diana T.
Long Beach, CA
Luckily there is one next to my college campus. I didn't get to try Chipotle until college and I regret all those years without it. Freshly made, and wonderfully delicious. I get their salad bowl (add rice and it's like getting a regular bowl with lots of salad.. duh). I don't like the burrito.. no idea why. Overall, try it - you'll love it.
Ileana V.
I love Chipotle. The food is really good and great quality. I love the simple menu, yet you have plenty of options. The burrito bowl and salad are so good! The burritos are pretty good too, just not my favorite. The line can be long order ahead of time and walk right up to the register!
ly g.
I used to eat at chipotle all the time, I worked right next to one. if you get there at just the right time the steak is perfect. I get heartburn now sometimes:/ don't know why. sometimes the avocados in the guac are very hard, not ripe, and sometimes I get gristle pieces which isn't good.
Krystal L.
Bronx, NY
I can't tell you how excited I was to learn that Chipotle was not like any other fast food restaurant. The ingredients are fresh, ethically raised animals, and very little GMO ingredients as possible. The price is awesome for my wallet and the food is delicious. My only complaint is that the lines tend to be long. Like out the door long.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?