Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stephanie C.
Super over rated I love Mexican food... As in authentic Mexican... Burrito bowls and burritos are good but nothing beats an authentic Mexican dish.. And I feel like they put something in the food so people can buy more of it and I'm not about that MSG life.. So I don't eat chipotle anymore.
Janell C.
Cliffwood, NJ
Chipotle is very good and I love how everything is made from order but some of the food should be offered spicy or not spicy. Not everyone wants a fired mouth when eating Mexican food.I know it is part of the food but this is also a chain so they should try to accomodate as many as possible.
KimberleyAnn L.
I love Chipotle!!!! I could eat it everyday of my life and be happy. There food taste great. They use fresh ingredients. I love that they make your order in front of you. They service large portions and their customer service is also wonderful. Very employees. I eat her as much as I can.
Serena E.
I just had Chipotle the other day and it did not disappoint! Whenever my friends and I are out hanging out Chipotle is always a go-to place for lunch or even dinner. All of their food is satisfactory and delicious. I haven't had something that wasn't not good. Chipotle never disappoints!
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I've never been disappointed by Chipotle! It's a little pricey, but the food is high quality and delicious. I love to get the chicken bowl with rice, black beans, pico, avacado, cheese and veggies. So good!
chelsea k.
Toledo, OH
Title says it all. Sometimes, all you want is a giant burrito from Chipotle. The ingredients taste fresh and delicious. My personal favorite is the barbacoa. I've gotten a number of my friends hooked on it as well. Burrito bowls are popular as well. Oh, and I can't forget the guac. SO yummy.
Annette P.
Chipotle is a healthier fast option when dining out. I appreciate the ability to customize meals and that it's not hard to create a high fiber, high protein option. The sodium levels are pretty shocking, so I wouldn't eat there everyday, but it's great for when cooking at home is not an option.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
My boyfriend makes us eat here three times a week to meet his fitness nutrition goals. A trend of the fitness YouTube community. You can eat right here - just stay away from the cheese. This organization also does great with by supporting community fundraising and organic and Eco food sustainability.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I like Chipotle just fine, but I fail to understand why some people are so obsessed with it. The ingredients are fresh and the portions are large (almost too much so), but for the price I'd prefer more options and more authentic Mexican food. The lines are usually ridiculous and it's always hard to find a table which makes me wonder if the people who love it so much have ever had real Mexican food?
Maria H.
Arlington, TX
I love the flavor attempt. It is really good chicken and really good lime cilantro rice the only thing I don't like is how its always cold understand the cold toppings might contribute to that but maybe they should warm it up a little more for customers who would like that. I still love chipotle. I never leave hungry with that bigo burrito =)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?