Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Chipotle never fails to satisfy my cravings. I especially like that Chipotle allows us to put what ingredients we want in our bowl/burrito. Their rice and vegetables are always fresh. I love ordering their steak bowls and adding my favorite beans and vegetables. Although adding avocados requires an extra charge, it's definitely worth it!
Annette P.
Chipotle is a healthier fast option when dining out. I appreciate the ability to customize meals and that it's not hard to create a high fiber, high protein option. The sodium levels are pretty shocking, so I wouldn't eat there everyday, but it's great for when cooking at home is not an option.
Darlene R.
I don't know if I can stress it enough - I LOVE CHIPOTLE! My husband and I go there for burrito bowls every Friday night after work. I love that they have a lot of cilantro in their food and fresh flavors. I also like that the food is relatively healthy for fast food and at a decent price.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely a big fan of their food. I love the fact that all the food is organic. I love dirt steak quesadillas and they're STICKi Cydia bowls I've tried the chicken it is nice it is spicy I've yet to try their beef yet but I'm looking forward to it a great place to eat highly recommended.
Sarah C.
This is such an amazing company! Every time I am in there, no matter the location the service is awesome! All the food has a fresh taste and is a twist on fast food when I am in a hurry! One of my favorites!
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I've never been disappointed by Chipotle! It's a little pricey, but the food is high quality and delicious. I love to get the chicken bowl with rice, black beans, pico, avacado, cheese and veggies. So good!
Renee H.
While I have never been the #1 fan for Chipotle, they lost points in my book when they admitted most of their products are GMO. I don't think this company should be under the "eco friendly" badge when they are serving GMO foods. The taste of their food was not that good to me to begin with and I never understood the addiction others have lol.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
Most of the time the local Chipotle has nice food. The lines are almost always out the door so it is best to order online as you can skip the line and pick your meal up at the catering area. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. I would recommend the bowls with fried tofu Sofritas.
Jessica Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Chipotle. The food may seem pricey, but it's because all of the ingredients are local, organic, and top quality. Everything tastes amaaaaaazing, from their barbacoa to their guac. I can almost never finish a whole bowl. The service is great, and there are all kinds of perks for the regular customer (you'll have to go and find out!).
Janell C.
Cliffwood, NJ
Chipotle is very good and I love how everything is made from order but some of the food should be offered spicy or not spicy. Not everyone wants a fired mouth when eating Mexican food.I know it is part of the food but this is also a chain so they should try to accomodate as many as possible.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?