Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Love everything about Chipotle! their mission is one i happily support since their food is the freshest anywhere. the Sofrita is my favorite a delicious alternative to meat without compromise. only thing is to avoid going just before closing as they usually are out of many items you'd normally expect
G G.
I love Chipotle! For a little amount of money, you sure do get a heaping pile of food enough to fill anybody. I love that this is on the healthier side of fast food, and they have so many options to choose from. If it's my turn to pick where we're going for lunch, you can bet it's going to be here.
Mandi F.
Davidson, NC
I love pretty much everything at Chipotle, but my husband and I especially love to share a burrito bowl for an inexpensive lunch out. They'll even put the spicy salsa on just half so that I can avoid the intense heat my husband loves.

Quality ingredients result in fantastically fresh flavors, that their competitors really can't compete with.
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Chipotle never fails to satisfy my cravings. I especially like that Chipotle allows us to put what ingredients we want in our bowl/burrito. Their rice and vegetables are always fresh. I love ordering their steak bowls and adding my favorite beans and vegetables. Although adding avocados requires an extra charge, it's definitely worth it!
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH
Their food is so fresh tasting it's straight addicting! I love the customizable food options! It's great for picky eaters! I appreciate their conscienceness of helping local farmers and providing people with whole natural foods and making it quick and conveniently available to customers!
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
So I went to Chipotle thinking it was going to be better than Qdoba and I guess I had my hopes way too high. In all honesty I cant tell no difference. The food is okay but is cheap. So hey why not?
Maria H.
Arlington, TX
I love the flavor attempt. It is really good chicken and really good lime cilantro rice the only thing I don't like is how its always cold understand the cold toppings might contribute to that but maybe they should warm it up a little more for customers who would like that. I still love chipotle. I never leave hungry with that bigo burrito =)
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I like Chipotle just fine, but I fail to understand why some people are so obsessed with it. The ingredients are fresh and the portions are large (almost too much so), but for the price I'd prefer more options and more authentic Mexican food. The lines are usually ridiculous and it's always hard to find a table which makes me wonder if the people who love it so much have ever had real Mexican food?
Janell C.
Cliffwood, NJ
Chipotle is very good and I love how everything is made from order but some of the food should be offered spicy or not spicy. Not everyone wants a fired mouth when eating Mexican food.I know it is part of the food but this is also a chain so they should try to accomodate as many as possible.
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I am in love with Chipotle, i love the different options. There is always a way to spice up what you get. i definitely think that people prefer Chipotle as a Mexican restaurant. there was a Qdoba and a Chipotle next to each other in my town and the Qdoba went out of business within months...
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?