Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Daniel S.
Chipotle is, by far, the best fast food restaurant on the market right now. Their food is fresh, sustainable, and always made to order. The staff is (usually) very friendly and more than willing to customize your order per your request. Keep up the great work, Chipotle! I am a fan for life!
Molly S.
Chipotle is delicious and has a wide variety of options for all customers. However, at the most popular times of day the lines can be long and the service can be slow. In addition the news just released that companies credit card information was compromised. Everyone be safe! However the food is yummmy
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
I was bummed when I moved to TN a few years ago and they didn't have any in Nashville -- since then, they've opened about 5-6 in the area around me and I'm thrilled. 3 different locations know me and my order by name. Sad huh? I love that they're stuff is fresh and the ingredients are body friendly. The cheese and gauc are by far the best around!
Ashley Z.
Chipotle is by far my favorite place to eat, in fact, i had it today! I get the burrito bowl and it's amazing! The only negative thing about this place is that the drinks are so over priced and so is the guac, but it truly is delicious and very fresh!
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This is by far one of my favorite restaurants to go to. The food is amazing with fresh ingredients this outshines the competition by far. Not only is the food amazing but the price is just right and you can get your food quickly. My only qualm with Chipolte is that there restaurants when eating there are not always the most comfortable atmosphere.
Zoe B.
Waldwick, NJ
This restaurant is delicious, but I often feel nauseous after eating a big burrito. I love getting a carnitas burrito with white rice, black beans, some hot sauce, corn, cheese, and guacamole. It's delicious.
Jessica Q.
Mount Joy , PA
Our family loves burritos!! I love the build your own burrito concept- there are many toppings to choose from. There are also a variety of salsas to add to your personal burrito. The chips and salsa are yummy too but should come free with your meal cause both of these together can be pricey.
Elizabeth M.
Is it just me or is their food not great quality? My husband and myself do not like any of the Chipotles we've eaten at. Its very affordable which could be as to why the quality isn't superb. Anyway, I'd say I won't be eating here anytime soon.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I used to work here and not being completely sick of their food says a LOT. I absolutely hated working here but I still get the food ALL the time. Their food is prepared with care and they mean it when they say all of their food is fresh and locally grown when possible. You get a lot of food for the price you pay and it's absolutely delicious.
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
You can just go and get chips and guac and be full. they have awesome fresh made quacamole. It is easily to spend money there with all the options they have. you can go healthy or indulge by getting a tortilla
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?