Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
I was bummed when I moved to TN a few years ago and they didn't have any in Nashville -- since then, they've opened about 5-6 in the area around me and I'm thrilled. 3 different locations know me and my order by name. Sad huh? I love that they're stuff is fresh and the ingredients are body friendly. The cheese and gauc are by far the best around!
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I love this placee!!! I always get a bowl, with white rice, black beans, veggies and steak!! I love the steak from this place, its cooked medium - medium well which makes my steak be juicy!! The guacamole its extra, but worth it!! Love love love chipotle!!!
Alana W.
Manassas, VA
This is one of my favorite restaurants. I go here for lunch and dinner. While it may be more than a meal at McDonald's or other fast food places, it is much fresher and say healthier. Compared to places like Moe's of Q'doba I would say this has a much better flavor factor and is again fresher.
jenna p.
Hubert, NC
not my favorite burrito place but the chips are on point. that's the only food i will get but its so good. It very expensive food but its good quality. you can see them cooking the meats right in front of you. I like that part of the restaurant
Janelle R.
Atlanta, GA
If I could eat Chiptole everyday, I think I would, but I think I've done that before lol. The quality of the food is great. Best fast food, mexican option on the market. If I'm in a hurry, I can use the app. If there are issues, customer service is so pleasant they take care of you right away.
Alex H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
The ingredients at Chipotle always seem really fresh. I also like how the atmosphere of the establishment gives off more of a sit-down restaurant rather than a fast food restaurant, but the prices are still affordable. Personally, I prefer Moes Southwest menu to Chipotle's, but I still go to Chipotle every once in a while when I want a bowl.
Melissa H.
Rolla, MO
I absolutely love Chipotle. I have tried other restaurants that are similar but Chipotle beats them out. They are environmentally conscious and provided their customers with a top notch product. They also have the best guacamole out there. It may be an extra charge but it is totally worth it.
Lu C.
Fairly good food for fake Mexican food. I don't go very often at all, maybe once a year at most. It's fairly affordable at around $6-7 a burrito. I usually get the chicken, but any of them are probably good! Their chips and GUAC are pretty good too!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I love chipotle!! Their steak is the best either in a burrito or burrito bowl, I love everything on it and spicy! Their chips used to be better though, it seems they have gotten rid of the lime and just put salt.
Molly S.
Chipotle is delicious and has a wide variety of options for all customers. However, at the most popular times of day the lines can be long and the service can be slow. In addition the news just released that companies credit card information was compromised. Everyone be safe! However the food is yummmy
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?