Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
I am always amazed at the great customer service at Chipotle. No matter how busy they get (which can be pretty busy around lunch time), they are always quick and personable. I have never had a negative customer service experience. Not to mention the food is fresh, organic, and HEAVENLY!!! So yummy.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL
What can I say about chipotle that hasn't been said before? The guacamole is insane in there burrito bowls are huge. I love being able to customize exactly what I want and the employees rarely skimp on ingredients. I recommend this as a nice healthy alternative to your fast food burgers and tacos
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
I never had chipotle till college and now I am there 3 days a week. it's bad on my bank account but I cant stay away. I love the fresh food, and the basic variety they give, I try to sample everything over the time but always go back to a steak burrito bowl. yummmm.

great food, awesome service.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I love this place! I think it is a great healthy way to eat! I always get the bowls and a bag of chips. If you eat proportions as you should, 1 bowl will feed you 2-3 times which makes the cost of this meal very inexpensive!!!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
It's good. Don't get me wrong. Fast and good, easy. My only issue is the price. It's a bit overpriced for the food you're getting. There's a local burrito joint in my area that is volumes better and cheaper. Nothing wrong with Chipotle. I'd just rather go somewhere else for the same food made better.
Alexis W.
Denton, TX
I am always craving Chipotle for some reason. Whemn I get past the idea of having E. coli in my burrito I get why. The high quality ingredients that Chipotle uses leaves me wanting more even after I'm completely stuffed of black beans and sour cream.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
So happy the world has created "fast food chains" like this. Healthier, tastier, and soooooooo good! I love Chipotle and I cant get enough of it! My stomach doesn't feel disgusting after eating it as opposed to eating junk fast food. The price is amazing! I cant wait for my chain fast food spots like this!
Melissa A.
We love love love Chipotle. I usually get the chicken bowl. sometimes it doesn't look like much food but I always get really full on it. I can never finish one bowl by myself. my toddler daughter loves to get the guacamole and chips. The chips are nice and fresh and feel like they were just made.
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
I love this place. It's easy, fast and convenient and it offers vegetarian/vegan food that isn't wholly made of cheap lettuce. I love that they offer brown rice now as well. They have an app that makes it super easy to order on the go and pick it up and you really get a lot of food for your dollar!
Ally S.
Sacramento, CA
Chipotle is a FAVORITE of mine. It's not authentic Mexican cuisine but when your craving spice chipotle is the place to go. Now I go to chipotle weekly almost. It's healthy for you if you order it right. It's fast and easy, it's delicious and cheep. Chipotle is a must eat at some point in your life.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill