Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
I never had chipotle till college and now I am there 3 days a week. it's bad on my bank account but I cant stay away. I love the fresh food, and the basic variety they give, I try to sample everything over the time but always go back to a steak burrito bowl. yummmm.

great food, awesome service.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I love this place! I think it is a great healthy way to eat! I always get the bowls and a bag of chips. If you eat proportions as you should, 1 bowl will feed you 2-3 times which makes the cost of this meal very inexpensive!!!
Erika T.
Dallas, TX
On nights when I'm low on food and want to run out and grab something, Chipotle is always my go-to spot. I never leave unhappy. The ingredients are consistent, fresh, and high quality. The company's dedication to high food standards and reasonable prices keep me coming back time and time again.
Alexis W.
Denton, TX
I am always craving Chipotle for some reason. Whemn I get past the idea of having E. coli in my burrito I get why. The high quality ingredients that Chipotle uses leaves me wanting more even after I'm completely stuffed of black beans and sour cream.
Melissa S.
Denton, TX
I could eat Chipotle for every meal. From the bowl to the burrito to the tacos... I can't get enough. Their steak is around medium to medium well, depending on the store. They have really good guacamole. The only bad thing is they skim on rice every single time! Ask for extra rice, they don't charge. When you get a bowl, ask for a tortilla on the side.
Melissa A.
We love love love Chipotle. I usually get the chicken bowl. sometimes it doesn't look like much food but I always get really full on it. I can never finish one bowl by myself. my toddler daughter loves to get the guacamole and chips. The chips are nice and fresh and feel like they were just made.
melanie p.
Charlotte, NC
Love that as much as possible ingredients are locally sourced, and that there are no anti-biotics or hormones used to raise the meat. It's so difficult to eat sustainably and affordibly. Thankful that Chipotle has taken the charge and proven the naysayers wrong. On top of that, my favorite food is Mexican! Can't beat the taste, cost and food integrity.
Samantha B.
I just recently started eating heir quesadillas with streak in them, with a small cup of their guacamole and it is AMAZING. I can never get enough of their food, it's soooo goooooood! If you guys haven't tried their quesadillas, I definitely suggest it...
Audra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Chipotle so much!! The closest one to my husband and I is about 15 miles away and we still eat there once a week or more. The flavors are awesome and you never have to worry about the quality of food your putting in your body. I am most obsessed with the burrito bowls and the chips and salsa.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
First of all chipotles food is locally grown by local farmers it's a healthier alternative and it's amazing and the proportions are the best part and now you can order it offline and you don't even have to wait in that out that door line anymore you just go to the cashier and pick up your food it's awesome
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill