Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
I am always amazed at the great customer service at Chipotle. No matter how busy they get (which can be pretty busy around lunch time), they are always quick and personable. I have never had a negative customer service experience. Not to mention the food is fresh, organic, and HEAVENLY!!! So yummy.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Where do I start! The best fast food place out there. They always have the freshest ingredients. Good quality good. Nothing better than a steak bowl with everything on it. If you've never had it it's a must try.
Audra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Chipotle so much!! The closest one to my husband and I is about 15 miles away and we still eat there once a week or more. The flavors are awesome and you never have to worry about the quality of food your putting in your body. I am most obsessed with the burrito bowls and the chips and salsa.
Kristin S.
Sterling Hts, MI
100% favorite "fast food" place to eat. Everything is so fresh and amazing. Its perfect for meat lovers, vegetarians, and vegans. The price is totally worth the amount of food you get. Highly recommend Chipotle to EVERYONE!
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
I love this place. It's easy, fast and convenient and it offers vegetarian/vegan food that isn't wholly made of cheap lettuce. I love that they offer brown rice now as well. They have an app that makes it super easy to order on the go and pick it up and you really get a lot of food for your dollar!
Kelsey G.
I enjoy going to this fast food restaurant. It is very affordable and easy on a budget. They have an amazing variety of choices. I love getting a steak bowl with brown rice, mild sauce, corn, sour cream, and cheese.I recommend eating here.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
I never had chipotle till college and now I am there 3 days a week. it's bad on my bank account but I cant stay away. I love the fresh food, and the basic variety they give, I try to sample everything over the time but always go back to a steak burrito bowl. yummmm.

great food, awesome service.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
"OMG i love chipotle. chipotle is my life" i mean the child who said this had it spot on. chipotle is like subway but mexican food. the amount of food that your given is pretty big, i love when places like these aren't stingy with their spoon fulls lol. Chipotle is my life. super amazing yummy food
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
It's good. Don't get me wrong. Fast and good, easy. My only issue is the price. It's a bit overpriced for the food you're getting. There's a local burrito joint in my area that is volumes better and cheaper. Nothing wrong with Chipotle. I'd just rather go somewhere else for the same food made better.
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
I love chipoltle. Unfortunately guac is always extra. I love their chips and how they have a bit of lime on them and they always have the right amount of salt. The burrito bowls are fab! I love the chicken with the seasonings they use on them! Love it
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill