Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nettina S.
As far as fast food goes, Chipotle is ok. It was good, but not my favorite type of burrito, honestly after all the hype about the place I was kind of disappointed that it wasn't something unique. Overall the food was good, just not as stellar as I had heard someone tell me so I was a little disappointed.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Love Chipotle! I usually get a burrito or a bowl, and it is always as full as can be! I also love being able to get small tortilla shells on the side sometimes. Great service at most locations, and the prices are reasonable!
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I don't love Chipotle, but I feel like I do get fresh food here. I try to eat healthy and if I am stuck here I get a bowl. If I am going to eat fast food, I go to another Mexican chain....
Not impressed with Chipotle's salsa or cheese! C'mon! Try some real Mexican and this place could go out of business.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
The few times I've actually been able to eat here (cause it's usually so packed that the line's out the door) I've loved it! Get the rice bowl w/ your choice of meat and toppings. The corn salsa is amazing and healthy. Also: splurge a little and pay a little extra for the guacamole. You wont regret it ;)
Chelsea B.
Auburn, WA
I think Chipotle is yummy. I love that I get to build my own burrito and see it done. There is nothing worse then asking for an item to be left off and then you bite into it only to find that in there this way that doesn't happen. There toppings always seem fresh too. But boy it gets super busy sometimes.
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
The thing that I love about Chipotle is that I get a chance to actually choose to eat healthy. For example getting the bowl instead of the tortilla. Another thing that is awesome about Chipotle is that they have a calorie calculator so you basically put in what you want to order and then it'll count how many calories your order is.
Krysta W.
You can never go wrong with Chipolte! This is one of my go-to restaurants when I'm wanting something quick. Definitely the best burrito place I've been to. Their ingredients are always fresh as well. Highly recommend!
Catina O.
Gilbert, AZ
I freaking love Chipotle!! I have been addicted for as long as I can remember... It is one of those places I wouldn't mind eating everyday. I've had pretty much every combination possible and generally love everything on the menu. Carnitas in a burrito bowl is my absolute #1. My only complaint is the drastic increase in prices over the years... I remember when you could get a burrito (with guac, at that) and a soda for just around $5... Now my same burrito and soda is usually around $12.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
I never had chipotle till college and now I am there 3 days a week. it's bad on my bank account but I cant stay away. I love the fresh food, and the basic variety they give, I try to sample everything over the time but always go back to a steak burrito bowl. yummmm.

great food, awesome service.
Astry E.
Ughhh where to beginning I love Chipotle with all my heart. I love the freshness of the lettuce and the salsas. For the price they tend to be a little cheap with the serving but heck I always make sure my bowl is full
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?