Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Krysta W.
You can never go wrong with Chipolte! This is one of my go-to restaurants when I'm wanting something quick. Definitely the best burrito place I've been to. Their ingredients are always fresh as well. Highly recommend!
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I don't love Chipotle, but I feel like I do get fresh food here. I try to eat healthy and if I am stuck here I get a bowl. If I am going to eat fast food, I go to another Mexican chain....
Not impressed with Chipotle's salsa or cheese! C'mon! Try some real Mexican and this place could go out of business.
Chelsea B.
Auburn, WA
I think Chipotle is yummy. I love that I get to build my own burrito and see it done. There is nothing worse then asking for an item to be left off and then you bite into it only to find that in there this way that doesn't happen. There toppings always seem fresh too. But boy it gets super busy sometimes.
Nettina S.
As far as fast food goes, Chipotle is ok. It was good, but not my favorite type of burrito, honestly after all the hype about the place I was kind of disappointed that it wasn't something unique. Overall the food was good, just not as stellar as I had heard someone tell me so I was a little disappointed.
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
The thing that I love about Chipotle is that I get a chance to actually choose to eat healthy. For example getting the bowl instead of the tortilla. Another thing that is awesome about Chipotle is that they have a calorie calculator so you basically put in what you want to order and then it'll count how many calories your order is.
Revell M.
Austin, TX
I follow a modified paleo diet, and Chipotle is a lifesaver, when I want a quick healthy meal. I get a bowl with a teeny bit of rice, few beans, lots of meat, lots of lettuce and some guac. Oh, and tons of salsa and pico. YUM!!
You can get a 1200+ calorie burrito at Chipotle, if that's your thing. You can also get one of the freshest, healthiest meals, if you go the bowl-route. I love this place, because you really do get to decide what you want to eat, and how low calorie you'd like to be.
Brenda A.
Manassas, VA
 I love this place the food is fresh. When Igo here it's like eating at home. It brings every proteins and just the right amount of every little thing that separates this place from fast food .  The food here is of great quality and I would definitely recommend this place to other Latin and forgein people
Chelsey E.
Winchester, VA
Love chipotle. Its filling its tasty and fast. Plus they try and use local food when possible. I love getting a chivken bowl and always add guac. Plus, how many other fast food restaurants will let you get beer at the restaurant. Chipotle is my go to restaurant in whenever I need a quick for filling meal
Sarah S.
Love the overall taste and prices of this chain. I appreciate their meals are customized based on what you request and are made ride in front of your eyes. Great vegetarian options and many options for meals. The only draw back is they lack a good kids menu, there are only three choices which makes it hard
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love chipotle! I think you're crazy if you don't like it! They use non GMO products and are health conscience and so friggin delicious at the SAME TIME! they have a mini series on hulu about the food corporations and what's in our food these days. I recommend watching... Even if you don't like the food.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?