Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love chipotle! I think you're crazy if you don't like it! They use non GMO products and are health conscience and so friggin delicious at the SAME TIME! they have a mini series on hulu about the food corporations and what's in our food these days. I recommend watching... Even if you don't like the food.
Kylee L.
Flagstaff, AZ
Chipotle is one of my favorite eateries. I love feeling like I'm spending my money on something that's at least a little bit good for me. I like feeling like I'm not putting something terrible into my body. I think it's a great place with great staff, great food, great prices, and overall it's just always a great experience
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Two words: Barbacoa Bowl! You're Welcome!!! Seriously, I love so many of Chipotle Burritos, but my go-to (especially if I am having a bad day and need a pick-me-up) is a Babacoa Bowl, with White Rice, mild Salsa, Cheese, and Sour Cream! I promise, you will be back to thank me for the recommendation!
Melissa M.
This once was my favorite spot until they had an ecoli outbreak but before then their burrito bowls were off the chain . I'm sure they still are since I believe the ecoli outbreak is over. But the best place hands down
Dawnley R.
Pasadena, CA
To say that I love Chipotle would be an understatement!
I love being able to customize my meal there, because I have a few dietary restrictions that make eating out often difficult. The food is fresh and always delicious! It's even good the next day!
Maria E.
Long Beach, CA
Chipotle is just plain delicious. I love getting a salad topped with chicken...and for a change a pace, I'll top it with carnitas. I love the fresh vegetables and the easy way the food is made. I hope all fast food is headed in the same way as Chipotle.
Lauren H.
Columbus, MS
Mmm..I LOVE Chipotle! The service is fast and the food is fresh, consistent, and tasty!! Its also worth mentioning that Chipotle serves "food with integrity" which basically means that all of their veggies are locally grown (when possible) and their meats are naturally and humanely raised and fed a veggie diet. I can't say enough great things about this place!
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA
Very Good fast food place with very large portion. The food there is fresh and is packed with flavor! Only downside is that to have Guac with anything makes the food pretty expensive but other than that, I have nothing to complain about.
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I usually get the burrito bowl (steak) because whenever I get the actual burrito, I make a mess. I have never been charged extra for brown rice, so for the health conscious people out there, this is a plus. the steak is spicy but delicious, and the add-on extras (beans, mixed veggies, mild salsa, corn, sour cream, lettuce) are great compliments to the food.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
I could eat Chipotle every day! My kids love it, I love it, and I love that they have healthy options. I always get a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, fajita veggies, black beans, mild salsa and guac! I go at least once a week. Yum!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?