Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Delehia N.
Bradenton , FL
As far as taste, the food is awesome and would get a solid 4 stars from me . The reason they didn't get a 5 is because I would like ground meats as well . And more vegetarian options also (I'm a vegetarian my family is not ). However , overall they deserve a 5/5 for being non-gmo ! Huge kudos to chipotle !!
Julianna F.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is a great fast food! Has a lot of option to choose for your meal. I loved the beans with avocado and Shrimps. The sauces and topings are amazing!
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
I LOVE chipotle so much. I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it hehe ^.^ To me they're basically like a better tastier version of free birds :3 I would recommend to people who've never been here to definitely try it out ^.^ omg and did I mention how good the black beans and brown rice are ? To die for <3
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
We love Chipotle in our home. As far as restaurants go - I feel like I can trust Chipotle more than most of the others. Their food always seems fresh (and I love that they promise that it's local if possible) and it's always delicious too. It's also a decent price for the massive amount of food that you get!
Vanessa Q.
El Paso, TX
I love that the majority of their food/produce is fresh and organic. You could choose from various options of meats and veggies. This by any means is NOT Mexican food. It's a healthy twist to some ideas of Mexican food. The service is usually quick and accurate. I highly recommend it. I prefer the bowl over the burritos. And it's VERY vegetarian friendly!
Caitlin G.
Chipotle is my placeeeeee. They're quick, so good, fresh, plenty of options. I go pretty often and more than likely will always be a repeat customer. I love their chicken, but I also love that they have Vegan options as well.
Chelsey E.
Winchester, VA
Love chipotle. Its filling its tasty and fast. Plus they try and use local food when possible. I love getting a chivken bowl and always add guac. Plus, how many other fast food restaurants will let you get beer at the restaurant. Chipotle is my go to restaurant in whenever I need a quick for filling meal
Dulce P.
Santa Cruz, CA
The Chipotle Guac is beyond amazing!!!! In fact, if they do not have guac when I go, I simply can't get any of their foods. Their burritos and burrito bowls, even their quesadillas are amazing, but without the guac, It's not that special. And their Chips are truly amazing, with or without anything else.
Rebecca B.
Tulsa, OK
So good! One of my favorite places. Even though I have an enormous selection of Mexican food places to choose from none can compare to chipotle I love the freshness of the food the taste of the chips and the fact that guac is not squeezed out of a caulking gun. Yes Some places really do that! Nasty huh!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Chipotle is amazing and them adding new meat options is so nice so everyone can enjoy chipotle. The customer service is great and the design of the store is modern and sleek; I love it! And their guacamole is the bomb.com
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?