Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shivani P.
Chipotle has to be the BEST and ONLY fast food option that is tasty, healthy, and natural!!
I love how all of their options are house-made with zero questionable ingredients (you can actually see the ingredients for everything online and there’s nothing you wouldn’t recognize). They may not have a bunch of topping choices, but everything they have is high-quality and tastes simple but still great. It’s especially perfect for anyone who wants a healthy option without breaking the bank!

Oh...and their lime salt on the tortilla chips is a total game changer. Nothing beats it!!
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I love Chipotle Mexican Grill because it is extremely convenient and accessible. They consistently have fresh ingredients and I know that I will enjoy my food whenever I go there. For under $8 you can get a very filling meal in just a few minutes. I like that the ingredients are fresh and that you build the meal you want when you get there. My go-to meal is a veggie burrito bowl with a side of guacamole.
Kendro T.
Since I’ve went vegan, Chipotle is pretty much one of the only fast food restaurants I can still eat at. I’ve been eating here for years, since high school in fact. My friends and I LOVED going here, I would talk about this place ALL the time LOL. I love the fact that they have options for vegetarians and vegans. I just hope the workers stop being so stingy with the portions LOL, but I understand they have to somewhat “ration” the food out because there’s so busy. I hope this company brings more food options like tostadas, nachos, and vegan cheese!!
Mylane B.
Chipotle is the best value fast food restaurant that is out there. at just under $10 you can get a huge burrito/bowl with as many toppings as you want and a bag of chips and salsa. I go to Chipotle at least once a week and am never disappointed. Their online ordering system is perfect during busy times like lunch and dinner. Also, if there ever is a problem with your food, their customer services will send free burrito/meal cards, regardless of the severity of the issue!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I enjoy chipotle, but I have to be in the mood for it or plan ahead for it since it is SO MUCH food. I am not one who has an affinity for leftovers, so I don't enjoy wasting so much food. Sometimes the chips are stale, and the bowls can be inconsistent. Also they need to incorporate queso. I am already eating my weeks worth of calories in one bowl, give me some queso. They have Tofu which I LOVE but no queso?? What?
Aleksandra R.
I really like chipotle. They arent too expensive and the food is really delicious. They make everything  right in front of you so you know its fresh. You begin by telling them what you want, burrito, burrito bowl, tacos, salad. Than you chose the meat you want, the type of rice, then all the toppings- lettuce cheese sour cream, corn, and salsas ( mild, med and hot). The sad part is that if you want the guac( and it is oh so good) you need to pay extra. Sad but still delicious.
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
Chipotle is definitely my favorite fast food place EVER! Everything is always so fresh and made with amazing spices. The staff is always fast with my order yet maintain an upbeat attitude and they’re always smiling and having a good time. I have never had a bad experience with Chipotle. I’m probably the one friend in the group known as the Chipotle girl, and I’m not ashamed of that one bit 😂
Brittney M.
My town finally got a chiplote and I couldn't be more excited. I love there guatmoloa and chicken bowl but everytime I eat it, I always get sick. I know there on the news a lot and I try not to listen to what you hear on tv but me and that bathroom are sure close after I'm done eating that place. I wish I could love it more but I can't.
Bridget E.
You can personalize your meals! Choose from burritos, burrito bowels (rice bowel), and tacos and then personalize by choosing your own meat, beans, and other toppings. The only thing is, their only non-spicy meat are the Carnitas. I wish they didnt make the other meats spicy (I can't handle the teeniest bit of spice), and just seasoned it according to what each customer ordered.
Kate M.
I don't know anyone in their early twenties who isn't in love with Chipotle. I always feel healthy when I'm in there, I guess it's the hipster ambience and the fresh ingredients. I normally go for a bowl with white rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream and DAT GUACAMOLE!!! I also get a bag of chips to split with a friend to dip in our bowls. If I could bathe in Chipotle guac I would die happy. We've tried to recreate it at home using the online recipe but it's really worth the extra couple bucks to buy it from them.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?