Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Addie G.
My family loves to eat at Chipotle, however, I don't. Even though it is organic and so said healthier than other places, I don't like the food. Even if I ask for the food to be not spicy, it's still too spicy for me... :/
Ana R.
Up until a few weeks ago, I'd never had chipotle. If heard of it cuz I had friends who went there a lot but I never had. Finally went and I liked it. I had the burrito with carnitas and it was really good. Their guacamole is so good! Chips and guacamole are my favorite. Always leave with one to snack on later.
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
No, I'm not a gluten-free-grass-fed-free-range only kinda gal. If it tastes good and happens to have some socially- positive benefits too, then right on. But fresh cooked meats, sweet tomatoes and salsas -- the whole burrito wrapped up and ready to go is a healthy, fresh and quick meal that can't be beat.
Eunice J.
Ames, IA
I am a big fan of Chipotle when I'm in the mood for it. It's pretty much fast food, but you get to customize your food however you like! You can also ask for a quesadilla, and they'll cook it for you on the press :) It's also pretty cheap, if you share with someone (which I usually do). and I always get guac!
Yesenia G.
San Pedro, CA
Wow I tried it for the first time last week yes i know what have I been missing out on. U evil people have been depriveing me lol.seriously though my friends took me here I decided to go for the flour tacos
With everything on them it was amazing!!!
Great food and iam craving it now just by looking at it lol
Erica M.
I like chipotle but it can be pricey. I think I spend close to $10 on two tacos and a drink. I also don't like how thick the steak is sometimes. It has great taste but being thick sometimes ruins the meal. I love tacos and usually the meat isn't as thick
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
This place is the best. Their secret menu item that isn't really secret anymore "Quesoburrito". AMAZING. Healthier options and many options for people who need specific types of food. It is pretty expensive though but I finish all that I order, unlike a lot of food places I go to so I think it's worth it.
Vanessa Q.
El Paso, TX
I love that the majority of their food/produce is fresh and organic. You could choose from various options of meats and veggies. This by any means is NOT Mexican food. It's a healthy twist to some ideas of Mexican food. The service is usually quick and accurate. I highly recommend it. I prefer the bowl over the burritos. And it's VERY vegetarian friendly!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I enjoy Chipotle every now and again, but there are other Mexican Grills that I would prefer over Chipotle. The ingredients are fresh, but when I bite into a burrito, I don't get all of the flavors at one time. I will bite into one and get a big glob of sour cream and nothing else, and that is not appetizing.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
We love Chipotle in our home. As far as restaurants go - I feel like I can trust Chipotle more than most of the others. Their food always seems fresh (and I love that they promise that it's local if possible) and it's always delicious too. It's also a decent price for the massive amount of food that you get!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?